Thread: why are israeli's so goddamn shady?

kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    all racial prejudice aside.....why must they push the envelope to the point of full blown stereotyping?

why are israeli ip's banned? why so many cheaters there? why why why???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    all racial prejudice aside.....why must they push the envelope to the point of full blown stereotyping?

I guess they have sh*tty connections and have no other alternative. Off course there's always an alternative but I guess they rather chose to cheat as to download less because of there lousy connections.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

why why why do you have to troll the forum with this controversial, provokant questions again???

this issue has been discussed several times before. you will find numerous topics like this one https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ips-too-278725 if you use the search function.

if you want to know why tracker staff bans certain ip ranges ask them - not us.

i'm really fed up with this fst "heavy rotation" playlist recently.

every topic appears over and over again. it's simply boring.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

why why why do you have to troll the forum with this controversial, provokant questions again???

this issue has been discussed several times before. you will find numerous topics like this one https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ips-too-278725 if you use the search function.

+1

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i guess its in the gene

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's not Israelis as a whole as some of you would believe, it's a considerably larger percentage of cheaters from those IP ranges as opposed to IPs of the United States, Scandinavia, Romania, etc.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    [QUOTE=Polarbear;2731617]

It is a BT forum, he can ask for BT issues, to get answers hopefully, without having to address his questions to tracker staff.

This heavy rotation is not at all recent, it exists at least from the day I signed up here, and this is the reason I don't spend my time here anymore. A workaround could be to have some threads merged with others.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Repeating threads is in the nature of a discussion board, you can't expect a handful of constantly active users to keep coming up with new material all the time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Repeating threads is in the nature of a discussion board, you can't expect a handful of constantly active users to keep coming up with new material all the time.
    It's favourite tracker day tomorrow.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

I got bitched at for trashing and locking repeat threads once. True Story.

Perhaps you should create a thread in ERTTB.

This one's getting locked tho'.

yo