Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fucking disgusting

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Yeah right, but you probly stood mumbling under your breath like some sort of Englishman.
    i gave them such a mumbling, they're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow after the mumbling i gave them. You've never seen such a mumbling. i mumbled their stupid faces off.
    You, Sir are a quality mumbler and no mistake.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    when mulder mumbles, hide.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Brain > reproductive organ
    It's posts like that wot made me vote you were a ghey, Aileen

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Brain > reproductive organ
    AllenS is a lesbian.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

AllenS is a lesbian.
    is this the lounge or a court?

6. Lounge   -   #16

AllenS is a lesbian.
    Yes

7. Lounge   -   #17
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    was queuing at tescos to buy a bottle of vladivar, it was quite busy and the couple in front of me wouldn't leave each other alone, they were both talking in stupid baby voices and kissing and hugging each other and laughing. then when it came to run their items through the till the girl picked up a bag of flour and said "when i asked him to buy me flowers this wasn't what i meant hahahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaha, hahaha" kiss kiss. this made me fucking furious. they were holding everyone up and the old lady who served them was just as fucking dopey and played along with them. all the self serve robot machines were down so i had to just stand there or do something else. the man smelt of sweat too, it did not rawk.

that is all.
    Welcome to the bitter world that is looking at other people's happiness from the outside and having it slap you in the face with it's sugar coated, smug, look-how-happy-we-are-and how-shit-does-your-life-look-in-comparison, blissed-out sickly sweet falseness. He visits prostitutes and wanks into the mirror, shouting his own name when he comes, and she secretly resents him for her lost potential and for not making her feel as special as she think she deserves. You're better off being as cynical and twisted as the rest of us, hating people for their carefree and whimsical little lives.

Uh oh. Sugar crash....
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #18

Yes
    eleven minutes past twelve

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    was queuing at tescos to buy a bottle of vladivar, it was quite busy and the couple in front of me wouldn't leave each other alone, they were both talking in stupid baby voices and kissing and hugging each other and laughing. then when it came to run their items through the till the girl picked up a bag of flour and said "when i asked him to buy me flowers this wasn't what i meant hahahahaha, hahahaha, hahahahahahahaha, hahaha" kiss kiss. this made me fucking furious. they were holding everyone up and the old lady who served them was just as fucking dopey and played along with them. all the self serve robot machines were down so i had to just stand there or do something else. the man smelt of sweat too, it did not rawk.

that is all.

Welcome to the bitter world that is looking at other people's happiness from the outside and having it slap you in the face with it's sugar coated, smug, look-how-happy-we-are-and how-shit-does-your-life-look-in-comparison, blissed-out sickly sweet falseness. He visits prostitutes and wanks into the mirror, shouting his own name when he comes, and she secretly resents him for her lost potential and for not making her feel as special as she think she deserves. You're better off being as cynical and twisted as the rest of us, hating people for their carefree and whimsical little lives.

Uh oh. Sugar crash....
    I console myself with the thought that they will be peeing in each other's tea in a next to no time. It is a law of nature thing

Just back from a farewell do up in Glasgow ... a bit pished really
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

10. Lounge   -   #20
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

Uh oh. Sugar crash....

I console myself with the thought that they will be peeing in each other's tea in a next to no time. It is a law of nature thing

Just back from a farewell do up in Glasgow ... a bit pished really
    Why are you saying farewell to Glasgow?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast