Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waffles acc giveaway

Tarniz's Avatar Torrent addict BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would really like to get this Waffles account. I have been searching, more or less actively, for a Waffles account/invite since day one it opened. Hope fully you'll make my wish come true.

Why should i get it? Music is kind of my life, of course many say that and some mean it full-hearted. And I mean it full-hearted! Every single minute of my day I'm doing something that has to do with music, most often playing a instrument. I'm studying at university and got music as my only subject. And of course listening to music as much as possible. I'm a pretty help full person here at FST, and torrent addict, super awesomely active at all my torrent sites. And ratio is never a problem. And I upload all the records I think the tracker is missing. PM for ratio proof if you think it's needed!

Why Waffles? Still search for such great music library as OiNK was. I do already have What but it's far from as good as OiNK was. What do track many torrents, but it's still hard finding all those obscure records I'm looking for - music from independent labels. Indietorrents is a great tracker for this, got a TTL time and is therefore a pretty crappy library. As i understand Waffles and What is somewhat as big trackers and therefore I guess the two trackers combine will be a perfect solution.

I'm no trader, don't even no how to cheat at a torrent-site, never been banned form one, computer on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, constantly seeding... and all the other needed criteria for being a good torrent user.

Great giveaway. Hoping to get the account, if not, congratulations to who ever does.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    237's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Can I get one invite if possible, please ?
    Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Closing the thread now, and the lucky winner is Cobass. Congratz mate, seems like you need the acc. A PM has been sent your way.
    This is my last post on this forum, but you never know, some day I might be back! Be prepared folks. The day I return I might have something way beyond anything you ever have seen been given away here before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123