Thread: Students Are :

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    a mod! quick get back to your seats

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    All of the above.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry JP I disagree about Poly students. From August to Christmas they are exactly the same. Then the majority of them disappear either because they have got the full grant or the program starts to get a wee bit harder. Like computer students who get introduced to programming and the following week the class has halved in size.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    i would agree with balamm, it depends on the individual student. and Strathclyde Uni is one of the best in Scotland, but it really depends for what degree it is.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Sorry JP I disagree about Poly students. From August to Christmas they are exactly the same. Then the majority of them disappear either because they have got the full grant or the program starts to get a wee bit harder. Like computer students who get introduced to programming and the following week the class has halved in size. Because they have to think for themselves.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by the_faceman@4 August 2003 - 23:38
    i would agree with balamm, it depends on the individual student. and Strathclyde Uni is one of the best in Scotland, but it really depends for what degree it is.
    well, i'm doing chemistry at strathy, however, if the Poly status gets me out of being called a lazy parasite, or whatever, i'm not gonna argue...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #27
    did u ever get that guy doing physical chemistry, with the zig-zag jumpers. he was soooooo boring, people used to sneak out every time he turned his back, from room R667.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by the_faceman@4 August 2003 - 23:43
    did u ever get that guy doing physical chemistry, with the zig-zag jumpers. he was soooooo boring, people used to sneak out every time he turned his back, from room R667.
    Dr Whewhell i think he&#39;s called

that guy is sooo boring.
    i mean physical chem isn&#39;t exactly the most exciting subject, but come on...

he also sounds like wallace from wallace and gromit a little

p.s. does that mean you&#39;ve done chem at strathy then?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Lounge   -   #29
    yup.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    i was thinking about doing chem engineering, but apparently there&#39;s a lot more maths involved

as maths isn&#39;t exactly my strongest subject, i decided against...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast