Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad news for ftn admin

BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn View Post
    am i the only 1 who doesnt believe a word of this?
    his "brother" is on ftn irc right now saying hes now dead
    im sorry, but if ur brother dies, the last thing u do is go on irc to talk about it.
    hey, if the guy really was in an accident then i hope everything turns out ok. but i just think hes an immature kid who keeps making shit up to get attention on the internet

Hey lad...maybe this scenario is true...
    Anyway,good luck to the poor guy,if he really got injured

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    im sorry, but if ur brother dies, the last thing u do is go on irc to talk about it.
    hey, if the guy really was in an accident then i hope everything turns out ok. but i just think hes an immature kid who keeps making shit up to get attention on the internet
    +1

and then 1st april coming upp...lol

may offend many but just my opinion

Waiting for a Waffle InviteAnyone?

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I'm with you.. I don't want to be disrespectful or eaten alive by FSTers, but it's all rather fishy. Even some of the FTNers have become sceptical.

Trust me, I'm a really empathic person and I feel already bad. Noone deserves to be in such situation, especially not a young person. But if it does happen to be a "joke" or an attempt to get attention, then it really went too far.

Get well.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well i have just heard he is stable, cant say my source though, and they "think" he was DUI when he crashed, but they are not positive.

Im confused now.

But if he is alive, and has been in a crash, and is stable, i hope he gets well soon

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    BloOod's Avatar . FST . BT Rep: +3
    Best wishes for him and his family

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    It seems to me that a known person does not have the right even to have an accident...

What did you expect? To show you some proofs of that?
    Some photos of his wrecked car? Some photos of him unconscious in the Intensive Care Unit?
    Some photos of him dead maybe?

I am sure even in that case some of you still wouldn't believe a thing.

As far as I know he is not the kind of person who needs his enemies' compassion and I cannot believe he would play in such a bad way with the emotions of his friends.
    The emotions of his NUMEROUS friends.

Why should he do it?
    There are other so many other ways to attract attention and this would be the worst one.

Would you ever spread rumors to your friends that you had a terrible car accident and you are in a critical state?

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    is he alright now ? is he still alive ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    This has recently been posted on FTN front page:

Update 23/03: It appears Brandon was driving whilst under the influence. He was drink driving. Some of FTN members may have been the last to have spoken to him before the accident. Please all PM me me with any information you have, as little or stupid as it is, I want to hear it all.
    Hes condition has stabilized, however this does not give any indication to anything.
    It appears there were no casualties either which leads me to think he crashed into a wall, tree or something. I still don't know specifics.
    It may be conjecture as to what really happened but at least he is still with us.

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I am so sorry to hear of this sad news. My wife and I are praying for Brandon's fast and full recovery. His family is also in our thoughts at this difficult time.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    juodis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    oh

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast