Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: A beautiful blue flower as a give away

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I dunno maybe his intentions were good but mate you should think before you act.
    IF you looked at my first post here in this thread you would see i gave you a back door but sadly you didn't recognize it.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #152
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I dunno maybe his intentions were good but mate you should think before you act.
    IF you looked at my first post here in this thread you would see i gave you a back door but sadly you didn't recognize it.

i don't know if his intentions were good or not either... BUT, i will say this... he went on with this thread knowing full and well, that all invites were removed..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #153
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    this rediciolous
    why in hell no one from SCL posted earlier and said that invites are remvoed and stoped this giveaway.
    I know how good are SCL staff.it puzzles me they didn't interfere?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkeingel & Inzane
    As you are the first posters in this thread allow me to make it up to you.
    i'm ready to give 2 goem invites to both of you if you don't want them it will go to the next people and it will go on till someone agree to take them.
    I hope this will make it up to you.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-27-2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #154
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    well, the invites JUST got removed.

anyways, if nemrod had the answer right, he posted way back in the beginning of this thread. so what was the point of the 15 pages?
    Kindness goes a long way!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #155
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    well, i think it's because no one knew how it was gonna end... i think many thought he would actually pick someone... but even still, he could've said something to the effect of when he gets an invite or w/e..... i just think his final response was retarded.. i can't speak for the staff... but, i think they would have trusted his judgement if had chosen winner.. i don't think it should fall on the staff to intervine on every post a member makes, however they do react most times behind the scenes.. so it wouldn't be fair to bring the staff in on this... this simply has run it's course, and not with a ending many would have liked.. but then again, no one twisted any arms for people to participate..

although.. he is right, the only one who did answer his question correctly is a current member(thinking about it now..this thread makes sense to a degree) .... but as i said.. it wasn't really funny at all...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #156
    It was a stupid move any way to giveaway SCL invites in public when its rules saying other wise.

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #157
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Just wait til the influx of scl invites come, its gonna be chaos in here.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #158
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    people wtf is going on ? when i made this thread i had an invitation but i was away for 2 days and when i came back i found out that my invite was removed any one can check that simply by reading the news when i made the thread i had an invite when i came back to chose a winner i found that my invite was removed simple as that and the reason i didn't announce the winner earlier he is already a member
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #159
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks for the invite, very much appreciated.

Sorry to all the other participants, but there can only be 1 winner.

(oops - did you not want me to mention I was the winner?)
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #160
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I think you can check the site rules on that buddy surprised you did not come back to a ban.lol

The sarge is off the hook.
    you are the most fair member here!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    people wtf is going on ? when i made this thread i had an invitation but i was away for 2 days and when i came back i found out that my invite was removed any one can check that simply by reading the news when i made the thread i had an invite when i came back to chose a winner i found that my invite was removed simple as that and the reason i didn't announce the winner earlier he is already a member
    Last edited by pone44; 03-27-2008 at 06:58 PM.