Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scl vs ScT

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Let's talk facts and then you can close this topic :
    Speed: Sct is better
    Pre times: Sct is better
    Community: Scl is better
    Content: Can't compare the two sites, sct has more content but scl has awesome packs and rare stuff

Lock it up

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    If you want to talk about the facts, then SCT > scl in each and every aspect. And come on, stop that crap with ScT having a bad community.. someone might actually start believing you. SCT has the best community ever - there's no other tracker with such an active forum or with so many contests and comps. It's all good fun! I actually believed some of you saying scl has a great community, but you were so wrong. I managed to make 10 posts in 2 months. I mean all the topics are like 'what's your favourite pet', 'who do you love the most?', 'in which month were you born?', 'what is your dream?' etcetc. Great fun indeedy. No interesting discussions or picture threads or w/e.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ok guys, I got your point ... I haven't tried to search threads very hard, sorry my fault :-( (my try was only SCL word in search and there was no results at all).
    Thread is closed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    you can't close threads in here.

Scl is an embarassing little shit tracker that people hipe so they can trade it in private for something which actually has some use , tracker wise. That talk with community, hehe, perhaps people should look up what a tracker is intended for. To give you a hint, it's not for spamm. ScT is the number 1 0day and archive tracker ,no matter what aspect you want, speed,content, peers and so on

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Use search please...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post

Scl is an embarassing little shit tracker that people hipe so they can trade it in private for something which actually has some use , tracker wise. That talk with community, hehe, perhaps people should look up what a tracker is intended for. To give you a hint, it's not for spamm. ScT is the number 1 0day and archive tracker ,no matter what aspect you want, speed,content, peers and so on
    I won't tell you that there are no traders in SCL because traders are everywhere but there are a very small amount in SCL, and be sure they will be caught when trying to trade.

One more thing most of the people in fst you see "hiping" SCL, are not traders, i recognize some of them and they are good trusted and active members in the site and community although SCL doesn't like the publicity the good users will find their way in.

Signature & Avatar Rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

add this also to your thoughts....... anyone with 20 bucks can get into ScT(do you have 20 bucks i can borrow?).... can anyone say the same for the other??? and trade = Ban... does ScT say that?? nope they say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.......... with the money they rake in.. they can afford to spend some on decent speed....... the rest goes into the bank... lol
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    jasperr show me the monkey !!!! =D

Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hmm.. i like summer the most.
    Last edited by danio; 03-23-2008 at 02:40 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

add this also to your thoughts....... anyone with 20 bucks can get into ScT(do you have 20 bucks i can borrow?).... can anyone say the same for the other??? and trade = Ban... does ScT say that?? nope they say SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!.......... with the money they rake in.. they can afford to spend some on decent speed....... the rest goes into the bank... lol
    The other trackers say it and all the traders can get them anyaway so what's the point of that? And you really have balls to compare a tracker that is up for some months ago (5 +-) with one that is up for more than 2 years, come on... Try to compare SCT with FTN and then we can discuss.

Is the same thing that trying to compare Waffles with Oink... Don't try it...

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast