Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blocks Riaa?

trinhmaster
    Does the IP block on Kazza Lite Kpp block the riaa from suing you?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by trinhmaster@5 August 2003 - 01:08
    Dont mean to be rude,,, but

READ THE FUCKING POSTS

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    IamCool
    i dont think it gives you full protection. get a firewall, and peergardian.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by trinhmaster@5 August 2003 - 02:08
    Hi, no it only stops you connecting to any i.p address that are listed as bad i.p.s.
    and them connecting to you, so keep it updated..the best think to do is select the dont show my files option.... and keep downloading and sharing..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by &#036;nax+5 August 2003 - 02:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#036;nax @ 5 August 2003 - 02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-trinhmaster@5 August 2003 - 01:08
    Dont mean to be rude,,, but

READ THE FUCKING POSTS [/b][/quote]
    was this reply really necessary ... it was trinhmaster first post, if some ask for help and you cannot help with the question then its best to not post at all.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by simon_no2003@5 August 2003 - 03:45
    was this reply really necessary ... it was trinhmaster first post, if some ask for help and you cannot help with the question then its best to not post at all.
    if you look at even the first page of the "filesharers vs copyright holders" page you&#39;ll see more than one question about the riaa

if only newbies would take a little time to read before jumping in and asking questions, there&#39;d be a lot less crap on the board...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+5 August 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 5 August 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simon_no2003@5 August 2003 - 03:45
    if you look at even the first page of the "filesharers vs copyright holders" page you&#39;ll see more than one question about the riaa

if only newbies would take a little time to read before jumping in and asking questions, there&#39;d be a lot less crap on the board... [/b][/quote]
    yes there are a lot of people that post without using the search option first. i have been guilty of this myself in the past.....but posting READ THE FUCKING POSTS in large letters could be put better ... it dose not help the person posting and is likely to put them off asking for advice ... i looked at the details next to the post i could see it was there first post and they only joined on the 4th august..so a bit of friendl advice would be more appropriate.…

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    katoki
    i dont know what peerguardian does but the kazaa lite wesites say that klite works better than peergardian.... wonder if this is true

and for the firewall... any recommendations?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Simon 2003 I aggree with your comments, we can do with all the support we can get&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Yes, I aplogise you are right, i should not have posted that,
    However i am becoming increasingly frustrated at seeing the same questions being asked over and over again.

But of course, we all need to ask questions somewhere and if everybody acted like me then where would this forum be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast