Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would like a Pedro's Invite

Neo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Hi,

It's my second request here. I can't seem to get an invite to BT Music so as a last resort I will try to get your atention.

I'm a huge music collector. Till a year or so ago I had all my files in mp3. I started downloading FLAC files at Oink and since then I don't want anything else! My collection is still relatively small if compared with the total number of albums that I have. I would like to download many of what I already have in lossless. Sadly, what.cd which is my music tracker and a very good one no doubt, has however very little FLAC content. Right now I really need something more specialized.

I also have some albums that I think I could upload there. I confess I don't have much experience in uploading but I got an awesome guide a month ago and I'm willing to risk it. That is if it's not already uploaded there... lol

I hear BT Music has one of the best ( if not the best FLAC collection ). I also heard it has a very good community where I could certainly learn a lot. I've always liked music in a user kind of way but lately I've become increasingly interested in the technical aspects of it.

I think BT could help me and as I'm really into this I could also give something back to BT in time.

Down to more simpler issues: I keep high ratios everywhere. I have access to a seedbox and that is not a problem. Needless to say that I loathe the very thought of cheating or something like that...

Many thanks in advance for any reply.

Cheers.

Neo
    Last edited by Neo; 03-25-2008 at 07:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Looks like you really need it dude...wish i had 1 to spare with you...
    GL

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hey Neo!

Good luck in your quest mate!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hi Dark Archon!!! How do you do mate?

Thx for your support friend.

@sante: Thx also man.

Any PU there that might read this?
    Last edited by Neo; 03-25-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    pedros has 14,487 flac torrents.
    what.cd has 29,374 flac torrents.

Dont be influenced too much by the what invites are worth thread :p You'd be more likely to benefit from a waffles invite if your after more lossless music.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post

Dont be influenced too much by the what invites are worth thread :p You'd be more likely to benefit from a waffles invite if your after more lossless music.
    That's the same as saying that Demonoid had like 10000 DVD's, SweDV*R has 4841... therefore, if you like DVD's Demonoid would be the right place for you. Loved Demonoid by the way... There are just things that can't be compared.

BT Music is a site specialized in FLAC music. If you are a music collector and are picky about its quality of course BT Music is more adequate for your needs.

I read everywhere, as it would be expected from a tracker that specializes in lossless, that their ripping is far better than that of other sites like waffles or what and that they care much about general quality standards. I compare the quality of FLAC files that I download from what to those I used to download from Oink and there is an obvious difference in most cases. Oink was also exceptional at keeping high quality standards...

So you see that, even considering you are in good faith, your statement is still obviously flawed, for various reasons.

@grimms: Thank you mate.
    Last edited by Neo; 03-30-2008 at 02:22 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post

I wouldn't pay too much attention to this. Sure, What has more FLAC torrents. And sure What definitely is a great site(for mp3's). But if you want quality FLAC, then get into Pedro's. You won't have to worry about logs being edited or some shit like that. They have strict quality control there. Not everyone can upload.

You seem genuine OP. If I had my invites right now I would definitely get you in.

Good luck.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thank you Annoyed.

I will get there eventually! I'm patient.

Cheers.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Waffles now has a pretty good new flac initiative. Called the Waffles Flac Iron Seal of approval. Basically means their new team of flac uploaders will strive to only upload flac releases that are of the highest quality like E and BTMusic. If you have Waffles look out for that.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast