Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Giveaway 2

TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    nice stoi..
    u are the man
    He is The Best

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    RoboFace's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello stoi..

I like to join BCG because I love play games (PC, PS2, PS3) & everybody told me BCG is the best.
    I usually hang out at forums like FST.. Reading, learning & helping other people whenever I have chance..
    I will never cheat or trade my account and so far I didn’t have any problem with ratio yet..
    Maybe because I am using seedbox or seeding 24/7..

Thanks for this great opportunity and hope you best & great BCG..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    InviteMe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is this still on? Then i would love to apply for it

Hey BCG has been my dream for a long time and it would be a very nice gesture by you if you could give me one. I could be very active in the forums and hand out at the IRC and chat with members, I could do well seeding torrents and maybe if given the chance to be an uploader upload some torrents and most importantly you would fulfill my BCG dream A dream to be able to access the best games on the net and yet having a very good community, a dream of being part of the gaming community, a dream that every child has Always wanted to game a lot and have access to good games but there seems to be only one tracker made for gaming, i.e. BCG...I am in my late teens and this would really help and i am sure you know this is the peak when i would be gaming Thanks a lot once again and it is very nice of you to be giving away invites to your great tracker. All Hail Stoi :p Cheers!
    Last edited by InviteMe; 03-25-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Its still on until i close the thread.

but your going to have to do better than that lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    InviteMe's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I did i just realised this isn't the old thread i thought it was the old one somebody bumped :p
    Btw do you want a goem invite? lol Check out my giveaway thread...lol ~~An Invite a day keeps a trader away~~

UPDATED MY ABOVE POST

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    EDIT: I got in during the open signups
    Last edited by legom; 04-13-2008 at 11:38 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    OK I started on private trackers since September 2004 I was active in this tracker forum for about 2 years, in fact I was to be Games forum moderator in its forums (vbulletin one) but this board got closed anyway

Um active now in one of the best community trackers in fact their new poll was my idea (a flaming poll tho ), I had a .3 post ratio there (member there since 2005)

Um active on one my new trackers irc, in fact I managed to be in top 15 in one of their irc games

I usually use the same username in all of my trackers I one letter in capital form and usually use the same avatar

I'm a gamer in fact most of my downloads are games (can provide proofs) and CJ is really on my avatar since GTASA released I also play some RTS as AOE, EE & Cossacks

I've a very old friend in BCG (can pm his name) and I've already asked him for inv. on mail 2 weeks ago but he told me that he promised lots of friends to invite'em once inv.s are open, dunno if he's SPU tho, & I guess he won't invite me

I've a paid e-mail

Thanks in advance

Edit: I think I said this before, but forgot to say it again here I'm level 20 in gamespot
    Last edited by (I); 03-26-2008 at 08:11 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Ok lest go.
    i have been looking to get into BCG for a long long time. I know BCG is the best tracker for games in the net, and thats is why i need it. Im a hardgamer (play/ed a lot) and a collector. I have got a large collection of DC and PC games mostly.

Im a good uploader in the trackers im in, (ratio +1.00 in all) and im arevarage active in the forums trying to help people to complete games, mostly adventure games (tracks, walktroughs, etc..)

As you can see, english isnt my native language but at least i can understand what people say and i think i can explain myself well.

Regards and Thanks anyway.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    As a site owner, I belive you're looking for new member(s) who will be valuable additions to your community (neither n00bs nor collectors=inactive members). I have been pretty active in every community / tracker I join and I promise I'll be a good and member adding value to BCG (I can PM you links to my profile page of the trackers I join - plz let me know).

I'm an addict on games and share all my experience/feelings/information with other members in a good community. I'm also very familiar with Korean games and want to expand the span of BCG to the Korean game stuffs (Korea is famous for gaming heaven - there are 3 cable channels dedicated to games only). I'm also a good seeder who keep my ratio at least >3 (for many >5) in every tracker I join.

In summary, I'm confident that I can be a valuable addition to your community and I'm willing to provide you proofs if you want.

Thank you for your time reading all these stuffs including mine! Lot of hassle ^^
    Last edited by amade; 03-25-2008 at 05:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    poweruser BT Rep: +1
    Hi Stoi

great giveaway m8.

I hope i will be apart of BCG soon..
    I realy love games and there is no better place to find them , also its great community .
    I have a fast conection internet and i always seed back more than 1:1 , also i a want to contribute new content if needed.

Thanks for your consideration.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast