Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Giveaway 2

BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I laso try earlier to get BLackCats but i havent be lucky...I am realy into gaming(gaming junky)....Please Stoi give me a chance to be a part of your comunity,you not will be sorry,and i will give my best to be a great user on BCG
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    HiDef's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its amazing how much interest BCG generates. Cheers to Stoi on an incredible site. It is truly one of a kind.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So what's better being +-60 in line or having to read them all? (I'm starting to like my part of the job)
    To be honest, this feels a bit like going to the dentist but with a greater reward than removing those disgusting cigarettes stains...

As i recall, when you threw the first giveaway i just had my FST 30 days b'day so i thought it will be too pretentiousness to even try and apply. Hey, how the hell can you tell anything about anyone with about 10 posts??? So i let it go.

After reading some of your posts in a few threads i knew an arbitrary surprise was gonna hit us again one day! And I am glad its hear, really! It is a great opportunity.

As I enjoy reading your posts, i hope you will find mine interesting as well, i'll give it my best shot:

Chapter 1 - Games and Me:
    Warning!!! Anyone who is not into histroy classes should skip this chapter!!!

We go a way back... It's a long complicated relationship with ugly breakups and supreme happiness.
    At first i was young and innocent, life are much enjoyable that way! Of course i had an Amiga & C64 like everyone here (have seen at museums...), but the first impact arrived with the XT/AT and Sierra's quests!
    Things were definitely looking bright and the sun was shining...

Chapter 2 - Our top moment:
    Old school, it has to be the vacation on Monkey Island. Seems like it was yesterday...
    Lucas arts did make a difference, at least in my opinion, though the mouse felt a bit strange!

Chapter 3 - The plot thickens:
    Why the hell do you need to choose from a list of options when can just type what want???
    Yeah, GFX and sound are nice, but what about the gameplay and plot?
    We had our moments, but i knew that the end was near, you just feel it when you are there! And so we grew apart.

Chapter 4 - Present & Future:
    We are good friends now, and always enjoy each other's company and though we do not meet on an occasional basis i still enjoy it when we meet at an occasional Unreal or Quake event or the annual PES and Fifa ceremony. And despite the fact that we did each go his own way, the magic is still there!

Epilogue - Happy ending?
    So were here, the final road, but where does it lead?
    If you gotten until here, to some degree this must be enjoyable. And that's me, enjoyable, at least i hope so...

Forum posts? I do like writing when the topic is interesting. My posts can get long though...

Ratio? Anyone that has gone beyond the 2 lines post will care enough not to loose their account! Doing otherwise will be pure stupidness.

I will be happy to share my expertise which i am not too excited about publishing in public, but i do have a few (If you remember any of my older posts from non-invite related threads which were directed to you then you'll probably understand).

I can promise to be myself, that is, if reading this post have helped to understand what am i like.

Ohhh, best of luck to everyone! If i personally had to choose, and i did read 90%+ of the posts, i would go for Disme. Man your kids deserve it! Though the wife is probably not going to be too keen about it...

Thanks again for the opportunity!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    So what's better being +-60 in line or having to read them all? (I'm starting to like my part of the job)
    To be honest, this feels a bit like going to the dentist but with a greater reward than removing those disgusting cigarettes stains...

As i recall, when you threw the first giveaway i just had my FST 30 days b'day so i thought it will be too pretentiousness to even try and apply. Hey, how the hell can you tell anything about anyone with about 10 posts??? So i let it go.

After reading some of your posts in a few threads i knew an arbitrary surprise was gonna hit us again one day! And I am glad its hear, really! It is a great opportunity.

As I enjoy reading your posts, i hope you will find mine interesting as well, i'll give it my best shot:

Chapter 1 - Games and Me:
    Warning!!! Anyone who is not into histroy classes should skip this chapter!!!

We go a way back... It's a long complicated relationship with ugly breakups and supreme happiness.
    At first i was young and innocent, life are much enjoyable that way! Of course i had an Amiga & C64 like everyone here (have seen at museums...), but the first impact arrived with the XT/AT and Sierra's quests!
    Things were definitely looking bright and the sun was shining...

Chapter 2 - Our top moment:
    Old school, it has to be the vacation on Monkey Island. Seems like it was yesterday...
    Lucas arts did make a difference, at least in my opinion, though the mouse felt a bit strange!

Chapter 3 - The plot thickens:
    Why the hell do you need to choose from a list of options when can just type what want???
    Yeah, GFX and sound are nice, but what about the gameplay and plot?
    We had our moments, but i knew that the end was near, you just feel it when you are there! And so we grew apart.

Chapter 4 - Present & Future:
    We are good friends now, and always enjoy each other's company and though we do not meet on an occasional basis i still enjoy it when we meet at an occasional Unreal or Quake event or the annual PES and Fifa ceremony. And despite the fact that we did each go his own way, the magic is still there!

Epilogue - Happy ending?
    So were here, the final road, but where does it lead?
    If you gotten until here, to some degree this must be enjoyable. And that's me, enjoyable, at least i hope so...

Forum posts? I do like writing when the topic is interesting. My posts can get long though...

Ratio? Anyone that has gone beyond the 2 lines post will care enough not to loose their account! Doing otherwise will be pure stupidness.

I will be happy to share my expertise which i am not too excited about publishing in public, but i do have a few (If you remember any of my older posts from non-invite related threads which were directed to you then you'll probably understand).

I can promise to be myself, that is, if reading this post have helped to understand what am i like.

Ohhh, best of luck to everyone! If i personally had to choose, and i did read 90%+ of the posts, i would go for Disme. Man your kids deserve it! Though the wife is probably not going to be too keen about it...

Thanks again for the opportunity!
    u have explained pretty much very clear now . i hope stoi ll think about u ..
    best of luck

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    lightnin's Avatar vix3N LadY
    i would love to be a part of this great community/tracker. i am a very good user and always keep a decent ratio. i hope i get a chance!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Kapone's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Stoi I like everyone here would love to be part of your great site. Heard lots of good things about it. I'm into all consoles and do *special things* with them.. So I believe I could help in the forums with troubleshooting, wiring, flashing, installing and even adjusting lasers. Have a lot of knowledge and willing to share and help out in the forums were I can.

I long for the day were I can get all my games in one place instead of several differnet places. Not to mention seeding back with my seedbox. I have great ratio's at all my sites. 3.0 and higher. Were talking TB not gigs.. and have proofs if you need them. But I'm sure several people have those. So I hope you would consider me for your community..

Good Luck to everyone..... Rock on Stoi...
    Last edited by Kapone; 03-25-2008 at 09:17 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nice hook up Stoi. Congrats to everyone that gets in. You're going to be part of the best game tracker there is, and a great community.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    addictive's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    anyone can help me out with an invite here? i never had an accout..i have a wii and a psp..since now i have had my games downloaded from public trackers..most of them..
    Last edited by addictive; 03-25-2008 at 10:35 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69

Heart

nice giveaway man
    i want to be part of your comunity
    i have a lot of ps2&ps3*pc*xbox games iwanna share with others
    so please give the opportunity to have an account there
    and i promiss you that i wil be helpful
    thanks in advance

Last edited by asa65; 03-25-2008 at 10:33 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictive View Post
    anyone can help me out with an invite here? i never had an accout..i have a wii and a psp..since now i have had my games downloaded from public trackers..most of them..
    The "anyone" here is Stoi mate, you gotta convince him

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast