Thread: Why Do Ppl Believe Kazaa Is F*cked Up

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just wondering why ppl believe everything they read a think its the RIAA that spread these shit files in kazaa if the RIAA were smart and not so dumb shouldn't they go after other networks like us on soulseek it Find it hillirous maybe kaza need to run there software like soulseek does you can ban users and see how amny fiels they sare I don't know why ppl critise soulseek so much for its configuration the server has gone down in ages either

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Agrees...

3. Music   -   #3
    I think the riaa is a group of ppl that have macs and are so damn pissed that they cant get kazaa on their comp.

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Q) How do u turn a mac on??
    A) With a hammer

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Q) How do u turn a mac on??
    A) With a hammer 
    you talk the words right out of my mouth there is so many ppl that come up to me and say "how do you turn a mac on?"

I go up to the keyboard PING

6. Music   -   #6
    you dont even use kazaa for music so how would you know? If you use soulseek then you don't have the experience to tell us that the riaa is not doing it. and by your posts i can tell what kind of music you listen to. you dont download the "popular" "pop" stuff. What everyone else downloads. What tops the billboards. whatever you want to call it. It's what most of the people want and not just you. The riaa knows this. you just haven't used kazaa enough for music lately to find out. the evidence is against you. it proves the riaa is doing it. the only solutions i've heard are 2. that a bad encoder is doing it (by hogster) and the riaa is doing (by other people). There are too many files out there to say that bad encoder's are doing it. you don't use kazaa enough to find out. every since popular song is like this. it's flooded the network. not only every popular song is like this, but when you do searches... the files that have the most users like up to 100. they are all bad files. this isn't an accidental coincidince. this was done on purpose. it isn't your way or the highway, your opinion or nobody else's. I've been downloading music since napter first came out. from the start of p2p. i know p2p and i know how easy it is to get music. back when i use to get these songs they were easy to get. it's different now. not only is this affecting kazaa and fasttrack it's leaked onto other networks. i tried piolet and blubster the other day and i still got songs with screeches on it. If you say the riaa isn't doing it then your claiming that a few bad encoder's are accidently responside for ruining the whole fasttrack network, because without verifieds or a very high speed connection... kazaa is useless now. the only alternative now is soulseek and irc. shareaza and emule and edonkey are queued up too much. you can't get songs off of them without waiting an hour. gnutella program not only are filled with adware and spyware, but they don't have the features that we are use to. there is really nothing as easy to get music than soulseek. there are no fakes, no screeches and it's easy to get music. BUT these screeching files and fakes ARE the riaa and there's nothing you can do to prove otherwise.

7. Music   -   #7
    think of it as this example:

There were currently an average of over 4,000,000 users connected to KaZaA.

Point 1: How many of those 4,000,000 users do you think is 56k or on a slow connection or gets pissed off or gets aggervated really easy.

Point 2: How many of those 4,000,000 users were affected by these scare tatics or got a letter or a phone call from their isp.

Point 3: How many of those 4,000,000 user know about verifieds or KaZaA Lite ++ or Peer Guardian or AVI Preview.

Now about 2 to 2.5 million users quit KaZaA or Filesharing or move to another P2P program because of these points.

When a 56k person is trying to download a 50 Cent song called "In Da Club", he goes for the most popular to get the best speeds. He clicks on the file with the most users and waits 30 minutes for the download to finish. He doesn't have AVI preview to preview the file and KaZaA Media Desktop doesn't let you preview it till about 5 seconds before it's done. They open the file and it's a fake or it screeches. So they go for the next file. The next popular and they wait 30 minutes for it. It's also a fake. This goes on and on. You can't tell me that the 3rd time or 4th time then they will get it because i've downloaded up to 10 different version of these songs before i got a real one. This makes it impossible for someone on 56k to get a real song. I dont even know if AVI Preview can preview songs. I dont even think it does. This takes a big chunk out of users and this could be one reason why users have dropped from 4 million to 2 million at times. I've even stopped using KaZaA for music. Verfieds don't work that well either because the .dat files start from scratch and it's hard to find sources if the file wasn't verfied from KaZaA, but was made from just one person and one person is just sharing it. You can get my point from this.

8. Music   -   #8
    ^he has seriously too much time on his hands...