Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Clever Are You?

gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    put your right leg out, now rotate your foot clockwise:

right round, just from your ankle not your leg, keep it rotating

now with it still rotating, put your arm out and pencil a number 6 six your index finger (starting at the top the going down anti clowise and the bringing it up fot the circle)

most poeples foot will stop goin clockwise and tart goin anti clock wise as it follows what your hand n finger are doing.....

it is a bit more difficult to do thatn that pattin your head whilst rubbin your belly rubish

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I think that is really strange, when you do that maths question in your head it comes to 5000, but when you work it out on paper or with a calculator you get the correct answer 4100. Anyone know why it happens like that? There must be a way it fools your brain somehow.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by gaz_k@6 August 2003 - 04:10
    put your right leg out, now rotate your foot clockwise:

right round, just from your ankle not your leg, keep it rotating

now with it still rotating, put your arm out and pencil a number 6 six your index finger (starting at the top the going down anti clowise and the bringing it up fot the circle)

most poeples foot will stop goin clockwise and tart goin anti clock wise as it follows what your hand n finger are doing.....

it is a bit more difficult to do thatn that pattin your head whilst rubbin your belly rubish
    I can do it with my left foot! I'm left handed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@6 August 2003 - 10:35
    I think that is really strange, when you do that maths question in your head it comes to 5000, but when you work it out on paper or with a calculator you get the correct answer 4100. Anyone know why it happens like that? There must be a way it fools your brain somehow.
    We tend to jump on conclusions very easily. You got all steps right except the last one( I presume)

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. = 1040

Now add another 1000. =2040

Now add 30. =2070

Add another 1000. =3070

Now add 20. =3090

Now add another 1000. =4090

Here at this step our mind is so accustomed adding 1000's that it doesnt think what it should be.
    Now add 10. =4100 and not 5000
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I got all 4 right.. the easiest was the math question.. hell, what was funny about that one?? 40+30+20+10+1000+1000+1000+1000=4100... soo, how would someone ever get 5000??

Also in the last one, i noticed: Mary&#39;s << **father** has five daughters, 1rst one is Mary of course

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ya some are obvious but that math one might be tricky for some.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    2 wrong, 2 right, not bad eh?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    All right, no joking and I have never done that test before

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Can u recommend some good IQ testing sites, not like those bs ones that only send u the results after u "sign up" or give them credit card number...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    hey 7aint fuck you this is copied off some old post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast