Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: I Can't Stand This...

  1. #1
    Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Below 33Hz
    Posts
    212
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/wagbr-188693

    Signatures like this, i think they should be removed to prevent arguments.
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*


  2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    lol you got an ethnic with a saucepan stuck on his head as an avatar.

    Are you some kind of racialist.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/wagbr-188693

    Signatures like this, i think they should be removed to prevent arguments.
    why don't we ban all religions just to prevent arguments.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Below 33Hz
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    lol you got an ethnic with a saucepan stuck on his head as an avatar.

    Are you some kind of racialist.
    Lol its a joke because it looks stupid...

    And yes, i cant stand people making Islam sound like something its not.

    Il stop there, i just think it shouldn't be allowed posted all around the forum, paedophiles names everywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/wagbr-188693

    Signatures like this, i think they should be removed to prevent arguments.
    why don't we ban all religions just to prevent arguments.
    Good idea...
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotstepper
    i just think it shouldn't be allowed posted all around the forum, paedophiles names everywhere.
    What the feck are you going on about
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Below 33Hz
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotstepper
    i just think it shouldn't be allowed posted all around the forum, paedophiles names everywhere.
    What the feck are you going on about
    Not sure what i can talk about here, google "Mohammed Aisha" and find out for yourself
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotstepper
    i just think it shouldn't be allowed posted all around the forum, paedophiles names everywhere.
    What the feck are you going on about
    That's what I was gonna say.

    I reckon he can pull that non-sequitur into line.

    I know it.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Removed it because it was about twice the allowed filesize

    Also, the spelling of "graetest" (sic) offended me

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What the feck are you going on about
    Not sure what i can talk about here, google "Mohammed Aisha" and find out for yourself
    You can talk about what you like here

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    What the feck are you going on about
    Not sure what i can talk about here, google "Mohammed Aisha" and find out for yourself
    Talk about whatever. There are no rules about chat.
    Just don't post any pics of 14 year old Japanese burds with their tits out.

    Some of us learned that the hard way


    Googling Mohammed Aisha now but tell us more about what the feck you were going on about.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •