chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    never knew barbie was a pissologist
    Piss artist probably
    I considered that, then rejected it.

Too easy.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    This stupid question does not deserve a reply. I am beginning to believe that some of you aren't playing with a full deck.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Old Geezer, if you look at the tags for just about every thread in the lounge, then you will notice a common recurrence.

Alien5 was just remarking upon that.

If you were here often enough and paid more attention, you wouldn't make such a cawk out of yourself so often.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    This stupid question does not deserve a reply. I am beginning to believe that some of you aren't playing with a full deck.
    Made you reply though nigga, didn't it?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    You still don't make any sense. Cawk?????. WHat the hell is a cawk. It is not in the dictionary. You dam fools just make up what you maybe think are words being the fools you are. As I said before you people are not of this world. I do believe in flying saucers and you fools are proof that we humans are not alone.

I recently replied to another off the wall post where after reading about a dozen replies none made a complete sentence that made any sense at all so I replied with gobblygook, just closed my eyes and punched a bunch of keys and you people thought it was a completely normal reply. How do you explain that as normal behavior?
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cawk- Vernacular representation of the word cock.

Which is what you are, Geezer- a cock.

Do you require further explanation? If so, penis. Will dick do? How about todger? I've got a million of 'em.

Do let me know if you need further extrapolation.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You still don't make any sense. Cawk?????. WHat the hell is a cawk. It is not in the dictionary. You dam fools just make up what you maybe think are words being the fools you are. As I said before you people are not of this world. I do believe in flying saucers and you fools are proof that we humans are not alone.

I recently replied to another off the wall post where after reading about a dozen replies none made a complete sentence that made any sense at all so I replied with gobblygook, just closed my eyes and punched a bunch of keys and you people thought it was a completely normal reply. How do you explain that as normal behavior?
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

10. Lounge   -   #20
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo

gobblygook to you sir.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast