Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tti

Poster BT Rep: +2
    so I just joined tti and Iam trying to buffer my ratio, I reached the 240 hour seed time. Im about to exchange my bonus for some upload credit, and I get the message "Only power users and higher is allowed to use the bonus system!" this makes absolutley no sense to me at all. Whats the purpose of doing this?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i think of it as a sort of initiation. it's to keep users from not seeding and relying only on the generous seed hours to keep a positive ratio. it also encourages users to make friends in the forums and irc and maybe get upload credit gifted to them. It keeps bad users from being able to keep a great ratio
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 03-27-2008 at 07:28 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    TTi is one of my favourite...great packs,2xupload+free...
    About the seedhours,it's common sense,because if any1 was able to do the trick the you could become power user much easier xD

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I think that is for encourage people seeding, and not seed a torrent with 0 leechers only for obtain 240 sh to exchange for upload........

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I got an invitation but i couldn't signup

every time i try it tells me that the user limit was reached, wait until some users get pruned

I went to the irc and i couldn't find any one speaks english

any one can help me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You can not use the accumulated seed time bonus until you reach PU status. Hence the reason why you see TTi upload credit giveaway threads all over the place. Members who have attained PU status can alleviate their uploaded ratio to other users (Give).

As long as you have another ratio (Buffer) to do so. It takes 50 Gigs and 4 weeks to become PU. Once you do then you can use the seed time bonus. TTi is an excellent site though

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    You can download 2x and free ones.After you be pu,you can use your bonus points to add some extra.It makes very good sense because 2 months of seeding then everybody becomes pu.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by escuoop View Post
    I got an invitation but i couldn't signup

every time i try it tells me that the user limit was reached, wait until some users get pruned

I went to the irc and i couldn't find any one speaks english

any one can help me
    be patient

Max users 20,000
    Registered users 20,013
    Unconfirmed users 209
    Male users 9,860
    Female users 386

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller99 View Post
    so I just joined tti and Iam trying to buffer my ratio, I reached the 240 hour seed time. Im about to exchange my bonus for some upload credit, and I get the message "Only power users and higher is allowed to use the bonus system!" this makes absolutley no sense to me at all. Whats the purpose of doing this?
    you need be power user to use your bonus points...
    Last edited by MegLeetch; 03-27-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I am waiting too for registration but I didn't do it since 2 days

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sacebac View Post
    I think that is for encourage people seeding, and not seed a torrent with 0 leechers only for obtain 240 sh to exchange for upload........
    I dont understand this comment if there are 0 leechers on a torrent should we just let them die? i think not. btw if anyone can gift me some credit to get me rolling I would appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast