Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: so many n00bs in fst..

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well i'm pretty new here myself, but over the last couple of months it's seemed many older members have stopped posting and we've gotten tons and tons of new members that are n00bs. i find the (bittorrent) forums less and less helpful, and more and more filled with pointless threads and polls and dumb n00b questions.

am i just imagining this, or has the community started to go downhill since the new year? or is this just the way fst has always been?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    We're dying, en masse (cancer of the aids).

-bd

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it's a cycle. it happens at every big forum.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    If its a cycle it is accompanied by a drop in I.Q., there are many who have stopped posting simply because of the lack of anything new, it really is rate this tracker, if you could only pick one, or zomg my a/c has been hAxx0red threads.
    There really is very little comment on any more, I suppose if I gave myself a major concussion I would be able to carry on but barring that, not a lot of point really...............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #5
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    If its a cycle it is accompanied by a drop in I.Q., there are many who have stopped posting simply because of the lack of anything new, it really is rate this tracker, if you could only pick one, or zomg my a/c has been hAxx0red threads.
    There really is very little comment on any more, I suppose if I gave myself a major concussion I would be able to carry on but barring that, not a lot of point really...............
    Some1 juzt h4xx0rred my acount!.1>! plzz helpp 4 real.
    Haha Demonoid needs to open so we'll have something to talk about.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Haha! BTW has anyone heard about a good oiknk replacement. Also, i need to know where i can find old movies. Finally, which is better, bmtv or tvt.com.

Seriously, maybe they need to make a bitorrent topic FAQ. Hopefully if people look at that FAQ they won't ask the same questions. Also, at one forum that I was on, they had a similiar topics box that would popup when you type in the title of a new thread. A feature like that would be awesome for fst.
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    the older users are happy because they have received everything they needed

the think that now it's all over and they don't have to post again

and in 4 months they will return to trade the big accounts for the bigger accounts

sad ..but true

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    the older users are happy because they have received everything...
    Speak for yourself

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    received, lol

10. Lounge   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    the older users are happy because they have received everything they needed

the think that now it's all over and they don't have to post again

and in 4 months they will return to trade the big accounts for the bigger accounts

sad ..but true
    I have to disagree
    old members are here cause they have friends here and talk to them in daily basis.
    they are here because they like it here.
    take mulder for example
    the first thing he does after waking up is posting in the lounge the he is up
    before he goes to work he posted"going to work"
    before he get an intercourse he has to get a permission from us first
    this man is polite
    yes weired but polite
    let's make him the member of the month

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast