Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some system scores

Well I got my quad up to 3.5Ghz stable, and I am confident it can go to at least 3.6, probably higher.
    I got my RAM running at 780Mhz with the stock 5-5-5-15 timings.
    Before I got much higher I need to work on some temperature control. My PWM gets too hot for my liking, I think I will do the bolt-through mod to the heatpipes on my IP35-Pro this weekend. I'd love a case with a little better airflow...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Good benchs that you have there....

I have my cpu E6750 2.66Ghz works at 3.6Ghz with my ram works at 900Mhz.....
    Last edited by sacebac; 03-29-2008 at 04:58 PM.
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiweiler View Post
    Well I got my quad up to 3.5Ghz stable, and I am confident it can go to at least 3.6, probably higher.
    I got my RAM running at 780Mhz with the stock 5-5-5-15 timings.
    Before I got much higher I need to work on some temperature control. My PWM gets too hot for my liking, I think I will do the bolt-through mod to the heatpipes on my IP35-Pro this weekend. I'd love a case with a little better airflow...
    Well I have the Antec 900 Gaming case and I have to say it has the airflow of a wind tunnel

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    So I've heard, but in my opinion it would look like someone puked on my desk...
    I prefer a more simple, stylish look. Somewhat classy, like the Antec P182 or something.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Yeah...take that, D.!
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Maybe that came off a little bit harsh, but I'm just not a big fan...
    Case airflow is hurting me though, I came up with this ugly contraption just for a test, and yes my CPU temps dropped about 8C across all 4 cores under load. That's with an 80mm fan at 7v...
    Time for a new case as well as new RAM, and a bolt-through mod for my IP35 PRO.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Puked on your desk!? Look at that Frankenstein Cyclops thing there. It looks like there are pieces missing or something. Honestly I am thinking new case soon too nothing wrong with it at all but I am getting sick of looking at it, Prob no lights this time.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    That was just my temporary mod to be sure that it was insufficient airflow that was preventing my Scythe Ninja from full potential.
    Normally that big gap is filled with black bay covers, similar to the two above it.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Deluxe100%'s Avatar Seedbox BT Rep: +2
    Ohh its all good

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    All ball busting aside, you could get a 5.25 bay fan or something like that maybe even get a window kit to add more fans

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast