Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Looking For TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, What.cd, Bitmetv

Member BT Rep: +1
    loooooooooooool , this is the weirdest thread I've seen in any forum during 5 years of torrents !! lol , I can't believe that this is actually happening . May be I can't understand what is going on right here but guess what , every one who's watching this thread can't believe what he is seeing , actually I'm not amazed by the request but I'm amazed by the guys who give these invites ?? are you guys awake ?? is this the right thing to do ?? lol . I'll just leave this thread cause simply no need to talk . lol . good luck

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol...Rumblin rejected me and picked DasFox...well some times truth speaks for itself...the better the person you are,the better results you get...I believe Rumblin saw something better.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    without reading everything here, I just wanna say I dont think anything is wrong with wanting what & waffles. Some of the stuff I wanted either had no seeders or it wasnt available on one or the other & visa versa

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by ragab View Post
    why do you need both waffles and what cd ?? you seem to be more like a collector , actually this is the first time I've seen someone acting like this , I don't even know why people send you invites !! instead of listing some trackers !! you should try dealing with lower trackers , learn and then ask for more , not to get some list and ask for it !! I mean you asked for scc for movies , what cd for music , bitmetv for Tv shows , waffles to complete what isn't on what cd ?? Looool I can't believe that this is really going on . loooool

Sorry ragab for any confusion, I thought what.cd would be really great from what I'd heard, but the place is like really dead, no forum action, seeders or leechers, I even had to use Limewire to download some Zepp songs for my kid because no one was seeding them on What.cd...

I have been using lower trackers for years, I believe in the beginning I started out with Bitsoup, and a few others.

I'm not new to the scene, just new on FST, I'm an old school Usenet geek back in the day before P2P apps and torrents were around...

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    lol...Rumblin rejected me and picked DasFox...well some times truth speaks for itself...the better the person you are,the better results you get...I believe Rumblin saw something better.
    Sorry hasnainbk, hope no hard feelings. I hope next time around I might be able to help you to something nice.

Btw does anyone know how long before BitMeTV will give you invites?

PEACE
    Last edited by DasFox; 03-31-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Waffles, or PtN?

THANKS guys!

Still looking for these two...

THANKS...
    Last edited by DasFox; 04-01-2008 at 07:16 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you want more ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by seeed View Post
    you want more ?
    What difference does it make how many a person has as long as they use the trackers, are a part of that community and do the right thing by it?

I use all my trackers, actively participate in the forums and chat and seed my butt away, I don't abuse it, I use it...

How many I haven isn't what's important it's what I do with them that is, and I do the right thing by them...

PEACE

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Waffles anyone?

THANKS

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Still looking for waffles, what.cd isn't doing so great...

THANKS

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post

THANKS too MrIC I have SCC and THANKS also to pierrrot I have What.cd, Thanks to adissan I have TTI, and thanks to Rumblin I have BitMeTV
    WOW that was way to easy !!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast