Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Looking For TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, What.cd, Bitmetv

HiDef's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Still looking for waffles, what.cd isn't doing so great...

THANKS

wow, there are alot in this forum that would grateful for a what.cd account. Especially one recieved so easily. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth and value what you were able to get out of your invite thread. Many dont have it this easy
    Last edited by HiDef; 04-04-2008 at 04:49 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDef View Post
    Still looking for waffles, what.cd isn't doing so great...

THANKS

wow, there are alot in this forum that would grateful for a what.cd account. Especially one recieved so easily. Dont look a gift horse in the mouth and value what you were able to get out of your invite thread. Many dont have it this easy
    Oh I'm happy that I've been able to get all these invites so easy, I was just shocked to see so many dead torrents everywhere you look on what.cd, there is like nothing going on over there, zero leechers and seeders everywhere, that's why I'd like to get Waffles if I can, what.cd is dead...

PEACE

P.S. Still looking for waffles, THANKS

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Oh I'm happy that I've been able to get all these invites so easy, I was just shocked to see so many dead torrents everywhere you look on what.cd, there is like nothing going on over there, zero leechers and seeders everywhere, that's why I'd like to get Waffles if I can, what.cd is dead...

PEACE

waffles is basically the same as what .. waffles isn't as active as you think

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    not bad. you achieved in a few days what others need months for.

a littlebit of advice for you:

-do not complain about trackers that you just joined because of somebody elses generosity (what). even if you don't like it. keep this to yourself. it makes your statment about using trackers and being a part of the community ring hollow.

- do not ask when you get invites for bitmetv hours after you joined. this gave me a totally weird impression about you.

you were quite lucky. so you should be happy with what you got for now and enjoy your sites.

bumping this thread and keep asking for waffles will make you look greedy.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    PM me and I'll give you waffles.

Nemrac

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

PEACE

You're going to see them at Waffles too. You gotta keep in my mind that these sites aren't where OiNK was at...yet. In my opinion, What is the better site, and is definitely not dead. Since you already have What, there is no need for Waffles. But good luck with your request though. You'll see what I mean once you get in there.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    I start bilieve that tommorow this man will get tracker in PS /FTN/ I never see request like this.... lucky man... congrats and will be good for your new accounts...
    Last edited by Crutavv; 04-06-2008 at 02:52 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    not bad. you achieved in a few days what others need months for.

a littlebit of advice for you:

-do not complain about trackers that you just joined because of somebody elses generosity (what). even if you don't like it. keep this to yourself. it makes your statment about using trackers and being a part of the community ring hollow.

- do not ask when you get invites for bitmetv hours after you joined. this gave me a totally weird impression about you.

you were quite lucky. so you should be happy with what you got for now and enjoy your sites.

bumping this thread and keep asking for waffles will make you look greedy.
    Sorry Polarbear I wasn't complaining, I was just trying to state something was all, sorry if it looked like I was complaining.

I'm really grateful, and happy, FST peeps have been great!

PEACE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    why would you need a bitmetv invite if you have an account there under me...........oh it just pains me to see

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    He got BitMeTv so thats why.. and nice bump on quite old thread..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast