Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 60% of Photoshop Users are PIRATES!

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE
    Don't get me wrong Photoshop is a stellar program but I would never pay $649 for any software.
    fucking thank you, that price is outrageous

and they expect college students to pay that much for one measly design program? maybe if they charged around $100 per adobe program ...
    Actually students can get quite a hefty rebate on the price (~80% off here in Sweden). Still, I wouldn't even pay that as I have no use for the program.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE
    Don't get me wrong Photoshop is a stellar program but I would never pay $649 for any software.
    fucking thank you, that price is outrageous

and they expect college students to pay that much for one measly design program? maybe if they charged around $100 per adobe program ...
    I think you can order it for around ~$100 if you are a student.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think that too and now this fact confirms my oppinion

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    mbucari1 Took the words out of my mouth..

I'm not surprised at all..

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    take a look at the price chart... prices are still way too high even for educational version (http://www.adobe.com/education/purch...n_pricing.html)

Maybe Photoshop is one of the most complete and complex softwares available on Windows (along with 3d rendering programs), but IMO nothing really justifies such an unrealistic price for the normal consumer.
    I think the problem is it was made with professionals in mind and it is priced accordingly, but the more simple version offered to the average joe is over simplified and still expensive for what you get (70$).

So basically now anyone who wants to use photoshop and knows how to use it knows enough about computers and the internet to find a way to get it for free, without feeling guilty because there would simply be no other way to get it...

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    Yes it is very dear, and everyone accepts that it is great software, but even if it were only $ 30.00 people would still pirate it.

If people can get something for nothing they will.

Regards

Digby
    What color is your Adkaf ?

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiKWiRE View Post
    amen... mate ur rite never paid and never will pay!!

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I don`t use photoshop and still am a pirate ! and i`m proud of it

9. News (Archive)   -   #19
    Poster
    Doesn't surprise me. It costs way too much for something that virtually weights less than a gig. Using GIMP anyways, not only because it's free, but also because of ideology behind it.

10. News (Archive)   -   #20
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i thought it was alot higher

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast