Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swedvdr Giveaway!

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice one!

I´d like to apply, but this time I pass.

About your special condition, just for telling, I repeat it: I´m not applying... I like very much the movies of Mel Brooks. I´m a fan of old comedy movies, and perhaps my favorite movie of this type is an old one: Top Secret (Jim Abrahams and David Zucker), with a very young Val Kilmer.

Best wishes.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Better have a GREAT connection or a seedbox,will be pretty "difficult" to maintain Ratio, the Pal files are between 4 ~8 GIGS a piece...LOL.

What abouut Freeleech.......hahha!!.....don't think they have One, I have NOT seeen any, since i joined a year ago,, could just be my Oversight!!
    Last edited by Enlightened; 03-29-2008 at 08:04 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    WOW this is really huge giveaway
    1.One of the reasons is that i really like foreign trackers and i'm looking for new ones...
    Im member in another nordic tracker - NB and it is one of my favourite trackers.I really like it and im sure swedvdr will be nice tracker too.What i know about this tracker is that it has great content of dvds and it really worth to be member there
    2. Mr.Bean is my favourite comedy... this film makes me laugh for hours
    Jimanji it is not only comedy but there really funny moments in it
    (Actually from the comedies i prefer TV shows like Malcolm and others)

3.I use seedbox.I can proove that if u want

Regards
    Last edited by LivingInSouthPark; 03-30-2008 at 08:24 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Greay giveaway dude

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Good luck monsterevil You deserve thats invite and realy good giveaway

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    moksen's Avatar My Engish is bad :( BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I vote for monstervil.He really deserve this invite

He is generous and he deserve this invite because he use his trackers and he will be good choice

Good luck my friend
    Last edited by moksen; 03-29-2008 at 08:25 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    1.) I would like to join the SweDVDR community because I'm a big movie fanatic and I also make films myself. I don't have too many trackers that offer DVDRs so SweDVDR would be perfect for me. I do live in the US so I won't participate on the Forums or IRC but I will seed/leech alot. I don't know Swedish but I would like to learn that language and I think SweDVDR would be a nice place to start. If you want I may PM you my profile links on FST/IC3, ratio proofs, Vectroal/ soon to be Hosting-IE seedbox proof, I have never traded and of course the speedtest is rule #2. I may offer help, respect and good sharing to the SweDVDR community. I have never been there before, won't cheat my ratio, won't trade my account and I will be active.

2.) Here's my true speedtest from today

3.) My favorite comedy movies are the "American Pie" series and the "Ace Ventura" series.

I have many friends that may vouch for me but it is you who is handing out the invite and I hope you choose the right person. Thanks for taking your time to read this post and good luck to all of the participants.
    Last edited by WhiteWizard20; 03-29-2008 at 08:18 PM.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello AnesZverotic,
    An awesome giveaway m8, i have never seen a swedvd invite since i got access into the invite section, thanks for that.

1. I am not a trader (true reason i have nothing to trade i am new here and seeing the GAs here i have no intention to trade here, there is a very good chance to get what u want just by asking rather than trading). I am a fan of classic movies and i am collector of some very good movies which i seldom find or even if i find they are of a crappy quality. I don't understand a word of swedish, but i boast of having a lot of common sense, so i will not have any issues navigating through the site.

2. Here's my speed test http://www.speedtest.net/result/252625167.png
    I don't have access to a seedbox, if i am competing against speed only i stand no chance, but i am a honest seeder.

3. My all time favorite comedy movies are
    Its a mad mad world
    The Gods must be crazy

Hello AnesZverotic,
    An awesome giveaway m8, i have never seen a swedvd invite since i got access into the invite section, thanks for that.

1. I am not a trader (true reason i have nothing to trade i am new here and seeing the GAs here i have no intention to trade here, there is a very good chance to get what u want just by asking rather than trading). I am a fan of classic movies and i am collector of some very good movies which i seldom find or even if i find they are of a crappy quality. I don't understand a word of swedish, but i boast of having a lot of common sense, so i will not have any issues navigating through the site.

2. Here's my speed test http://www.speedtest.net/result/252625167.png
    I don't have access to a seedbox, if i am competing against speed only i stand no chance, but i am a honest seeder.

3. My all time favorite comedy movies are
    Its a mad mad world
    The Gods must be crazy
    Thanks for such a giveaway and good luck to all who are seeking an invite to this wonderful tracker
    And sorry for this lengthy post.
    Last edited by vinod242; 03-29-2008 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    @divak911 and @moksen Thanks for the support

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    ok so why do i want swedvdr. well im not swedish but this site is the reason i started with private trackers i have a home theater and i have been using it daily for watching well dvd movies. Of the content i d/l 80 % of it s dvd's the other 20% would tv series and games. i have been trying to be a part of this site for a long time simply because it is the best site for dvd's i am a member of tti and tdc but i want to have a site that fulfills all my dvd needs especially when it comes to older releases my two favorite comedy movies would be Borat i don't remember laughing so hard from a movie for a long long time and Animal house the original American pie beta house John belusci is simply brilliant in that movie
    Last edited by Totti; 03-29-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast