Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Binary Invasion gone for good?

Thanx for stopping by with the news, devilman. Look forward to seeing the site up and about soon!

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    So I picked up an IRC client and logged on to EFnet, joined #alt.binaries.dvdrs, and - well, there were a few tumbleweeds rolling by, but it seemed desolate. Is there a particular command I should use to get a list of posts, or for that matter, anything at all?

Bear in mind I'm an IRC newbie, so please forgive my ignorance!

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chroma601 View Post
    So I picked up an IRC client and logged on to EFnet, joined #alt.binaries.dvdrs, and - well, there were a few tumbleweeds rolling by, but it seemed desolate. Is there a particular command I should use to get a list of posts, or for that matter, anything at all?

http://www.alt-bin.com/index.php?pg=...&group=abd_req

Doesn't look like there are much happening but I'm not sure if the web page lists everything.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14

If you're an IRC newbie, I'm an IRC moron! I first attempted to track thedevilman down at EFNet, but really couldn't make heads or tails of it. That's when I did some Google-digging for his email address.
    In his original message to me concerning the server problems and rebuild, he had mentioned discussing the issue on EFNet, and I don't see any messages of that kind on the webpage Multiforce attached. I'm hoping the site's still in rebuild mode, but until someone writes "Dick and Jane Visit EFNet", I know I'll be in the dark.

5. Newsgroups   -   #15
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby651 View Post

If you're an IRC newbie, I'm an IRC moron! I first attempted to track thedevilman down at EFNet, but really couldn't make heads or tails of it. That's when I did some Google-digging for his email address.
    In his original message to me concerning the server problems and rebuild, he had mentioned discussing the issue on EFNet, and I don't see any messages of that kind on the webpage Multiforce attached. I'm hoping the site's still in rebuild mode, but until someone writes "Dick and Jane Visit EFNet", I know I'll be in the dark.
    Sorry but I forgot the topic of the post when I replied. I thought he was after releases hehe. Maybe it is time to stop answering posts @ work

6. Newsgroups   -   #16
    [QUOTE=MultiForce;2784384]
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby651 View Post

Sorry but I forgot the topic of the post when I replied. I thought he was after releases hehe. Maybe it is time to stop answering posts @ work
    Stupid work! I'm trying to juggle some six forums! I can't do all that at home!

7. Newsgroups   -   #17
    Live is worth living again! Binary invasions is back up and running! For those of you who haven't visited before, might I recommend one the most comprehensive collections of usenet movie posts on the web at http://www.binaryinvasion.com I don't think you'll be sorry that you visited!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12