Guyz, would any body search Bitme for "
    Chest Coach System"

plz?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    2 Business eBooks
    2 Film Cinema eBooks?

Summary:
    Big thanks to the original compiler of this collection (whoever you are!)
    Sorry for any dupes, I didn't check them all.

William C. Wees - Light Moving in Time: Studies in the Visual Aesthetics of Avant-garde Film (1992)

To view a film is to see another's seeing mediated by the technology and techniques of the camera. By manipulating the cinematic apparatus in unorthodox ways, avant-garde filmmakers challenge the standardized versions of seeing perpetuated by the dominant film industry and generate ways of seeing that are truer to actual human vision.

Beginning with the proposition that the images of cinema and vision derive from the same basic elements--light, movement, and time--Wees argues that cinematic apparatus and human visual apparatus have significant properties in common. For that reason they can be brought into a dynamic, creative relationship which the author calls the dialectic of eye and camera. The consequences of this relationship are what Wees explores.

Although previous studies have recognized the visual bias of avant-garde film, this is the first to place the visual aesthetics of avant-garde film in a long-standing, multidisciplinary discourse on vision, visuality, and art.
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    2 Business eBooks
    2 Film Cinema eBooks?

Summary:
    Big thanks to the original compiler of this collection (whoever you are!)
    Sorry for any dupes, I didn't check them all.

William C. Wees - Light Moving in Time: Studies in the Visual Aesthetics of Avant-garde Film (1992)

To view a film is to see another's seeing mediated by the technology and techniques of the camera. By manipulating the cinematic apparatus in unorthodox ways, avant-garde filmmakers challenge the standardized versions of seeing perpetuated by the dominant film industry and generate ways of seeing that are truer to actual human vision.

Beginning with the proposition that the images of cinema and vision derive from the same basic elements--light, movement, and time--Wees argues that cinematic apparatus and human visual apparatus have significant properties in common. For that reason they can be brought into a dynamic, creative relationship which the author calls the dialectic of eye and camera. The consequences of this relationship are what Wees explores.

Although previous studies have recognized the visual bias of avant-garde film, this is the first to place the visual aesthetics of avant-garde film in a long-standing, multidisciplinary discourse on vision, visuality, and art.
    +1
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it