Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kindly request bitmetv

adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dash18 View Post
    yes of course, stolen
    you asked me yesterday for a bitmetv invite on messenger, you said you want it to trade it for a PT acc.
    Why you lie here ?
    If somebody will give you an invite, then he will be banned, when you trade your account . Isn't fair for him !
    Don t try to broke my rep here because of a personal thing ..U have never gave me bitmetv invite ..U lyed!!!!!!!! Please someone check his account to see that he had invited me ..This guy lies because he is gelous on my reputation and the thing that people trust me more than him

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by adissan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dash18 View Post
    yes of course, stolen
    you asked me yesterday for a bitmetv invite on messenger, you said you want it to trade it for a PT acc.
    Why you lie here ?
    If somebody will give you an invite, then he will be banned, when you trade your account . Isn't fair for him !
    Don t try to broke my rep here because of a personal thing ..U have never gave me bitmetv invite ..U lyed!!!!!!!! Please someone check his account to see that he had invited me ..This guy lies because he is gelous on my reputation and the thing that people trust me more than him
    how can I be gelous for a site reputation ? for god sake..
    this is one of his others accounts here : https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/-184684
    You can see at rep that he is a trader.

If there is someone who speak romanian or use a internet dictionary, I can post a screen with the messenger conversation, to confirm this .

I won't participate in this arguing anymore, I felt obligated to inform you about this, so you won't get banned after you would had invited him.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    adissan is a generous guy no a trader

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i think adissan is a trader, he pm me few weeks ago, wanted to offer me an blackcats account for trade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123