Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Have A Poo By Cesarian?

chalkmongoose
    Have you tried ExLax?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If it is that bad anything by mouth is unlikely to make any difference.

I am afraid it will be down to suppositories or rectal wash out, Cant remember what it is called now.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by bigboab@5 August 2003 - 19:29
    If it is that bad anything by mouth is unlikely to make any difference.

I am afraid it will be down to suppositories or rectal wash out, Cant remember what it is called now.
    An enema? But although suppositories will work, swallowing enough ExLax will dislodge anything. I've tried, I landed in the hospital taking liquids through an IV.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    eat SUGAR FREE stuff (polo packet) and then some coffee that will work honest

note: this is not from a personal experiance but merely a wild guess .......
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by gemby!@5 August 2003 - 19:36
    eat SUGAR FREE stuff (polo packet) and then some coffee that will work honest

note: this is not from a personal experiance but merely a wild guess .......
    Gemby, hide your virgin ears. The lounge is no place for a sprightly young nymph such as yourself.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    lynx's Avatar .
    Fugley, why not PM Ron, I'm sure he will be able to sort you out.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    In my meager experience, there are two sure fire ways to get the bowel rolling.

1) A prostate exam ( Once the doc removes his probing finger which btw he buries up to the elbow, there's just barely enough time to get to the can and do the Jeff Daniels Dance ! )

2) Anal Floss...........that's 2 black coffees and 1 large bran muffin. You'll be doin the squeeze-cheek shuffle in no time !

8. Lounge   -   #18
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by lynx@5 August 2003 - 19:45
    Fugley, why not PM Ron, I'm sure he will be able to sort you out.
    No, Fugley doesn't want his fudge packed in further... (J/K Ron, you're the straightest person I know)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+5 August 2003 - 20:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 5 August 2003 - 20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-lynx@5 August 2003 - 19:45
    Fugley, why not PM Ron, I&#39;m sure he will be able to sort you out.
    No, Fugley doesn&#39;t want his fudge packed in further... (J/K Ron, you&#39;re the straightest person I know) [/b][/quote]
    It would only be the once, then he&#39;d never suffer from that embarassment again. And I was actually thinking of Ron&#39;s cucumber treatment.

No, I&#39;ll rephrase that, I certainly wasn&#39;t thinking about it, I mean I was referring to Ron&#39;s cucumber treatment.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalkmongoose

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast