Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TT user help!

Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi to all first.
    Been a lot not entered here but Ive been busy in real life

Ok here is the problem -> I got 3 weeks without signing in and/or downloading anything at TT... I go back to the site i try to sign in Username or Pass incorrect, I then try the password recovery form --- It says "email not found in database" Can anyone help plz, its almost the only tracker i really care about (with a couple of others) Thnx

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Account delete,nothing DL, automatic disabled account nothing DL,

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Log into their forums with your original nick & pass. If you can't do that, then you are fooked.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    I think its bad for you coz your account is disable, so i think you have just one thing to do. Go to Irc and try recover this.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    But it hasnt been that much since i last used it and yes I CAN log in to their forums? Anyother guess of what should I do (If it was acc. delete or disable it should have said something like that not User/Pass not correct right?)
    Oh by the way tribute to SgtMajor I-()-I lol

Edit: And how do I get to their IRC by the way? They wont let chat any no-member

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    Try the irc channel or try to PM PSB he`s a great guy :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psb-201627
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thank u but does anybody actually know their IRC...?

Edit: Ok thanx to SCR for help
    Last edited by Ali-g; 03-30-2008 at 07:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR View Post
    Try the irc channel or try to PM PSB he`s a great guy :https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psb-201627
    They have the best staff that I know are very friendly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Give it your best shot at T*****T******.Help!

As other people have already mentioned, unlike many other trackers the admins/moderators at TT are just great people!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Log into their forums with your original nick & pass. If you can't do that, then you are fooked.
    It shouldn't be a problem - forums have different database from tracker, at least for old members

But if you not in tracker DB, mate, it means that "3 weeks" were more than 42 days (don't wanna think that someone "stole" your account..)

Here's some info from the forums you might find useful:

Account Deleted

If for any reason your account has been deleted (eg been banned, or not used your account for 42 days), then there is only one option open to you!
    That is to plead your case with admin, and it would be pointless to start a thread asking in the main forum as the general forum user and Mods cannot help you so therefore it will only be locked and referred back to this sticky!

You may have to be prepard to donate to the site to get back in, so if you do then let zdrux know.
    +
    Accounts Hacked/Stolen

Even if you have "proof" we will not give the account back to you (unless you are a regular subscriber aka VIP, that helps the site and have email proof of this or you are well known to staff).
    So, you need email confirmation and talk to zdrux on forums about your case, some donation will help to solve it
    Good luck!
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast