Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I've orchestrated all in-jokes since my arrival.
    If you mean like Kuwait orchestrated their invasion by having a fuckload of oil or in the way Rodney King orchestrated getting the shit kicked out of him for being black, then yes.
    Yes you have indeed orchestrated all of the in-jokes since your arrival.
    I liked the Rodney King one much better than the Kuwait one. Either way, the way Mr. King "rodded" those cops into good ol' fashioned police brutality was standard at best, not quite up to my level of complexity.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    itx the good show
    Signature removed by staff (advertising).

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Season 5 is holding its own in terms of quality writing. I can't say the same about many other shows, who seem to have lost their sense of what made them good to begin with. Breaking Bad, to me, is as solid as season 1- with characters who have now grown and faced many gauntlets along the way. Interestingly enough, Walt is still stuck with a driving force for self-destruction/power/recognition (the last one he can only have at the cost of everything).

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge, but this is the final season and will take a break in mid-season ( ).

EDIT-Question: Do you think Mike is pressing too hard trying to take care of the guys from his old crew? Seems to me that Mike should be paying for his responsibilities out of his own pocket...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-11-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    Comedy means at any point we are getting sad then if any body make a joke and we can laugh on that joke its a comedy

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So without sorrow there can be no comedy.
    You're incredibly deep for a spastic.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    5 more weeks to go, can't wait

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    Grrr... too far away... thankfully Dexter will tide me over til then....
    oops... wrong thread

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    5 more weeks to go, can't wait
    If you "can't wait" and yet you must, what happens,does your head explode or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    oops... wrong thread
    I suggest instead of Dexter you spend your time watching Big Brother instead because at least it's upfront with the fact that it's a piece of shit.

Anyway how many days/weeks/minutes until the new season of Strikeback? It's also mostly shit but at least there are guns and boobs.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    If you "can't wait" and yet you must, what happens,does your head explode or something?

oops... wrong thread
    I suggest instead of Dexter you spend your time watching Big Brother instead because at least it's upfront with the fact that it's a piece of shit.

Anyway how many days/weeks/minutes until the new season of Strikeback? It's also mostly shit but at least there are guns and boobs.
    if only it did, would ensure i wouldn't have to continue waiting for breaking bad . did a quick catch-up on last few eps such a joke they split the last season as it meant that the show lost a bit of momentum.

10. Movies & TV   -   #210

oops... wrong thread

...Currently in season 2 of Sons of Anarchy... lots of guns there.... Sorry no boobs... unless... you're a milf with scars kinda chap...

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast