Thread: scl giveaway

MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    well like many people i got a random scl invite today, i dont want it to go to waste so im gonna give it away.

i dont wanna see ur screenshots, speed tests, ur girlfriend naked, etc...

to get the invite, show me that you have the same username on all/most of the torrent sites (the more reputable they are the better) you are a member of, that u have nothing to hide!

thats all, upload/download stats are irrelevant. PM me if you must.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is an interesting way of handing out an invite... but it's a risky way too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MaAiFu's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +5
    i dont see how its more risky then asking for screenshots... anyway can get a screenshot and photoshop it. if they have the same username on all torrent site they have a reputation to up hold, they will NOT trade the account, or banvill for all accounts

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nice giveaway! I like this idea and I think I'm a good candidate for it, since I use dunson everywhere. I've used it for a long time in real life and it has kept me out of trouble quite a few times. I'd love to be considered, because people I think are cool think it is a cool place and I trust that.

See here http://drop.io/duns0n11 for evidence that I use dunson everywhere.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hello,

This is a pretty cool idea for a giveaway! I have the same username on SCT Bit-hdtv.com, tti.nu, pisexy.org, music-vid.com, iptorrents and x264.eu. Are you a member of any of these sites? Can I PM you my username or some profile links?

Thanks!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    antonii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    stmuisc - acc antonii , arenabg - acc 901114 , revolutiontt - acc jor0 (one friend give mi that now it`s mine ) soundarea - antonii If u are not member i can show u screenshot,but u have said that u didint need them ... ;-]Thanks.I need the invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    z7x is gunna get on ur ass when sees this..i suggest u lock it but thats just a suggestion
    a roll of the dice