Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do fst admins give our ip?

phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Melvin i've missed you .

As for the IP issue, they don't give them out period. Only on certain cases where there is a continous asstwating pain in the cunt bag who keeps cheating/scamming/fagging then they will notify appropriate staff. As seen from above.
    Your statement is a contradiction.............................

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    OK, I still hope and prefer that FST not give out IP addresses under any circumstances simply as a matter of policy, but if they limited it to giving the addresses of confirmed cheaters and scammers, I would be comfortable with that as long as they never sell out rule-abiding members.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    they have not given out ips in a some time.

They were giving them out on people that cheated, Scammed, or just big time assholes other then that they never gave out ip's and or email addys

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    they have not given out ips in a some time.

They were giving them out on people that cheated, Scammed, or just big time assholes other then that they never gave out ip's and or email addys
    I wouldn't have a problem if they did knowing what you just stated. Just as long as the law doesn't get them for any reason period.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAprilFoolz View Post
    ::Whistles::

Any questions? (This is not an april fools joke.)

P.S. Skizo... Sorry for banning you 2 times 2 weeks ago for cheating dumbass... I got the last laugh.
    Cheaters like you arent welcome on my site. Toodles faggot.

Oh BTW... Just so people arent afraid.. They havent given out ips to staff in a while that I know of.
    These snapshots are about a year old..The point of these snapshots is to prove the staff here swing alot of bullshit at you users.
    Get a life, loser. That info was for a guy who had well over 20 accounts on FST and anyone who has been here a year or so knows those names and that that member was never up to any good. The screenshot even says all the recipients (who are all tracker staff members) and why the PM was sent (repeated ratio cheater). FFS, we're trying to help you guys by reporting known and repeated ratio cheaters and all we get is asshole responses. Should we just let them continue to cheat?

As for banning me "2 times 2 weeks ago for cheating", that is a laugh indeed.

FFS, the only tracker I've even used in ages is "E" and I've still never even been to your tracker.

Anyhow, for anyone who wants to know more about that poster and answer to the OP's question, see this thread - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ead-me-226291/

This ridiculous one is closed.
    Last edited by Skizo; 04-01-2008 at 09:18 PM.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123