Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do fst admins give our ip?

eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i just wanted to ask if fst admins give our ip to trackers for helping them catch traders?

i am 99% sure they dont but someone told me they do...

tnx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Considering that part of this forums allows trading i don't think they do. Other circumstances such as cheating, scamming may apply then again it's just a guess.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 04-01-2008 at 04:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    no.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I dont think so .

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    for cheaters -scammers maybe they should?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Well they don't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I would LOVE for you to tell me who told you that. We do not give your IP's out as long as Iv been here even when someone was caught selling invites they have not given the ip out just so no one can say"FST gives out their members IP's" Reality is VERY strict on this and will not bend nor waiver. We are here to help and protect our members not hand them over to tracker staff. I have had TONS of staff ask for Ip's and I laugh mostly because I cannot see IP addy's at my measly level of BT MOD but because such a thing is absurd. We are not a tracker we are our own private forum and would NEVER do such a horrid thing to our beloved FST members, even the shitty ones.
    Last edited by Detale; 04-01-2008 at 04:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    well , I doubt ,,, but not sure :-)

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IP addresses are never given out by the admins of this site.

How much clearer do you need this to be

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I would LOVE for you to tell me who told you that. We do not give your IP's out as long as Iv been here even when someone was caught selling invites they have not given the ip out just so no one can say"FST gives out their members IP's" Reality is VERY strict on this and will not bend nor waiver. We are here to help and protect our members not hand them over to tracker staff. I have had TONS of staff ask for Ip's and I laugh mostly because I cannot see IP addy's at my measly level of BT MOD but because such a thing is absurd. We are not a tracker we are our own private forum and would NEVER do such a horrid thing to our beloved FST members, even the shitty ones.
    As an FSTer,this is very comforting to know that no matter what happens(don't intend to do bad things), my IP is safe with FST and FST alone. The way it should be,really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast