Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Request for PTN

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Let's say this tracker exists and already out there for a week or so.
    do you think it will be a good tracker.
    i mean let's analyze the tracker PTN :
    1-it established a month not a week ago "I'm assuming here and made my wild guess"
    2-content will be lame cause it's a new tracker and they still try to upload stuff.
    3-security minimum cause of troubles and bugs that every site have in te beginning.
    4-speed will be slow cause of there is no enough unloaders yet.
    5-impossible to seed back cause of lack of leechers.
    6-design won't be that awesome cause they are in the beginning and may be they made the design on their own.
    After all what i mentioned above why any one wants to join such a tracker?!!!!
    i'll make a guess cause may be one day it will become like ITS or SCL.
    so we need it to keep our collection complete or as an long term investment.

That tracker if it exists has a hell of a bad start,
    1-people knew about it before even it began.that's will show you the level of the security.
    2-members every where starting to make userbars and avatars of something they don't really know what is it?.this will give you a hint about the personality of its members and its staff.
    3-every request thread-notice it's a request not a trade or giving away invites-we see members of this tracker or people who contacting to it one way or another spamming the thread in order to close it and sabotage the whole request thing.

Now.whether they exist or not.i guess they should stop spamming our board and harassing our members.
    they are not special and we have rules and they must abide by FST rules or get lost.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    This top will be closed due to my wishes
    i like skittles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123