Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best tracker you've ever just left

colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I lost HDBits for inactivity.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Str8ek's Avatar Chelsea FC Fanatic BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    so... ScL for inactivity. it was just on the beginning, czone we all know why. but hopefully just registered. it's one of the best sites imho. and next hdbits. i really miss the site and am looking 4 inv...

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    for me it was RevTT .. for inactivity

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    i have lost hdbits for inactivity

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ScT (via not using it for a month+.. I tried to use delacct, but nothing came up)

Not-so-secure, $$$ hogs, crap load of members, invite purchasing, pay-for-leech, banning of uTorrent 6.1 (although I left before that), and childish people were all very unattractive. Nevertheless, the content is remarkable - yes, I believe it is better than both TL and FTN combined.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStoNe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i lost FTN due to not seeding 72hours. End.
    Does the 72hours seeding rule mean you have to seed 72 hours straight? What if I open my pc and seed for less than 8 hours a day...? I think the DVDClub has also a 72hour rule...
    They changed it to 36 hours I believe. You just need to seed it for 36 hours, not 36 hours straight; i.e you seed for 5 hours today, 2 hours tomorrow, 7 hours the next, and so on.
    Last edited by SpiderPig; 04-03-2008 at 12:21 AM.
    No Whining

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by messi30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    i lost FTN due to not seeding 72hours. End.
    36 hours.
    it was 72hrs back then. i think i dl'ed sth to my seedbox (yes, seedbox), but i experienced some problems with forgetting the payment to the guys, and when i returned to the box, my account was disabled at FTN. Pretty shitty way to lose an account, but i never asked it back. It's their rules, and i know i was probably the most innocent guy to ever lose an account there, but what can i do...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    orfik's Avatar 20th Century Boy BT Rep: +3
    Christ, you people are stupid. The thread is asking what sites you've left voluntarily, not lost due to banning or inactivity.

"Be easy, my ninja."

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Leaving a tracker on purpose because you don't like or need it anymore is a totally different story than losing a tracker by mistake or accident.

I am sure a lot of people have abandoned their accounts on many trackers they didn't like at all.
    znik is the best

Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    Christ, you people are stupid. The thread is asking what sites you've left voluntarily, not lost due to banning or inactivity.
    it's a mistake made by the thread poster not the members he should edit his thread's title.
    we are fine with our comments
    Last edited by SAM; 04-03-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    I *heart* torrents BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by orfik View Post
    lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Bitsoup...coz the soup tasted too sour

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast