Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Requesting

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Is posting +1 really ban-worthy?
    no, of course not. it's just an annoying fact that one has to live with in a public forum and i know that it's not workable to warn everyone for it.

i won't report anyone for doing it. i will just draw my own conclusion about the spammer.
    +1
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    People are just doing it to increase post count. Maybe making posts in the invite section not count would decrease the problem?
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    People are just doing it to increase post count. Maybe making posts in the invite section not count would decrease the problem?
    Good luck.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Well said thread opener. I find it quite annoying as well...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    oh no, please let them spam there where i don't have to see it. just imagine all those traders would come to the bittorrent section to increase their post count. that would be horrible and the end of any serious bittorrent discussion around here.

on the contrary i propose triple post count for every post in the invite section and no post count here. that would make this section a quiet and peaceful place.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Almost as annoying as those +1 idiots.

Or the ''you must be more active and do giveaway' fools.

Or the ''good luck you deserve this'' mazdas.
    Since whencha get grey stars? Forum whore

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    +1
    Good luck.
    I always knew you where a spammer.
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by surdu123 View Post
    Well said thread opener. I find it quite annoying as well...
    Most members do not speak or understand English that well enough to differentiate between I want & I need, and neither do the on-line translators they so commonly use, as well as just copying what a previous poster posted.

It is a presumptuous thing to even request that they follow the rules of English to the letter of the law.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    oh no, please let them spam there where i don't have to see it. just imagine all those traders would come to the bittorrent section to increase their post count. that would be horrible and the end of any serious bittorrent discussion around here.

on the contrary i propose triple post count for every post in the invite section and no post count here. that would make this section a quiet and peaceful place.
    well, you have a point there. Off with their heads I say.

Good luck.
    thanks. bump
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I wish that people would stop saying that they need something.
    Need to eat ,breathe,sleep .You merely request something and you either get it or you don't.
    Nominate me for biggest dick on the board if you want,but I think it needed saying.
    While it maybe true that you only need to eat,breathe,sleep but i feel you're being utopic here. You don't even need the internet,email,tv,computer etc,the list is endless.
    With times,needs also change.

Ask yourself honestly,have you ever needed a movie/tvshow/software that could be found only on certain closed sites and not everywhere therefore needing an invitation?

Also certain members who aren't good at english often use the word need when infact they're really requesting.No big deal here.

I don't think you're a dick but realise that different people have different needs/want whatever you wanna call it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    We decided long ago that a post is a post.

Though I'll say again, if we see that a member is routinely posting fluff or someone reports a member as doing such, they'll receive the standard infraction and the posts will be removed. If continued, the culmination of those infractions can and will disable the account for various time periods.

zaa is currently a prime example.

yo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast