Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL you ever wanted to know about PTN

Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Well, if you're old member of this community, you can name like dozen of trackers that closed their doors that always wanted to be the new level 11, Area 51, Sector 3.1 and so on...Well they all have stupid goal, they think rarity=content and they usually take hard core traders as their member and staffers.First of all why it's bad:
    1.As I mentioned, RARITY IS NOT SAME AS CONTENT, get it in your heads stupid lame kiddies.In my top 10 trackers half of them are what you call them low level.
    2.I read first 3 pages of that topic in invites section, and that was enough for me to see what type of tracker it is.Member with like 100+ rep points are staffers and members.Why is it bad ? Why are they hard core traders ? I DO NOT HATE TRADERS(but I think it's bad what they do), to say first, I DO HATE those who trade just to get those lame rep points, they're large rotten apple in big basket, cuz their life doesn't have any points, and they have small e-penis.They traded EVERY tracker couple of times ? Why ? Ask them.They barelly use them, they just see them as some e-money to get to "high" level ones.Tracker consisted of those type of members, I'll just say L O L
    3.And for third, if you really wanna create a tracker, start from scratch, be carefull, and forget about that stupid thread about levels.I participated in creation of several trackers, and I know from my and their xp where things start to get wrong.

I do not hate you guys, just to shead some light on a few things, cuz I see this to happen every couple of months.
    And closure MANGO FTW!

P.S. Almost forgot, your coder is lamer.Based on a reliable source.

Update 1: So I got info they want to keep low profile! Yeah, thay's why you smart assess took name that reminds me of some of the best trackers around, oh, what tracker it is, OH YES, it's good olf ftn.And you wanna tell me you don't wanna attention, yeah. -1 for you guys ...hahah just saw this.Low profile ? ptn sysop ? Member of ptn also posted review ? Devoted members community you say?

I'll delete immediatelly this thread, if you guys convice me that I'm wrong.I'm not stuborn, and I can listen, but when someone talks bullcrap, and lots of it, this is what comes out of it.

Corey
    Last edited by RainRoofer; 04-02-2008 at 03:18 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Gosu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Corey,u took "rotten apple" word from F*** , right? Lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    welcome on new spam celebretion, uff
    forget this tracker, we will see...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Well, if you're old member of this community, you can name like dozen of trackers that closed their doors that always wanted to be the new level 11, Area 51, Sector 3.1 and so on...Well they all have stupid goal, they think rarity=content and they usually take hard core traders as their member and staffers.First of all why it's bad:
    1.As I mentioned, RARITY IS NOT SAME AS CONTENT, get it in your heads stupid lame kiddies.In my top 10 trackers half of them are what you call them low level.
    2.I read first 3 pages of that topic in invites section, and that was enough for me to see what type of tracker it is.Member with like 100+ rep points are staffers and members.Why is it bad ? Why are they hard core traders ? I DO NOT HATE TRADERS(but I think it's bad what they do), to say first, I DO HATE those who trade just to get those lame rep points, they're large rotten apple in big basket, cuz their life doesn't have any points, and they have small e-penis.They traded EVERY tracker couple of times ? Why ? Ask them.They barelly use them, they just see them as some e-money to get to "high" level ones.Tracker consisted of those type of members, I'll just say L O L
    3.And for third, if you really wanna create a tracker, start from scratch, be carefull, and forget about that stupid thread about levels.I participated in creation of several trackers, and I know from my and their xp where things start to get wrong.

I do not hate you guys, just to shead some light on a few things, cuz I see this to happen every couple of months.
    And closure MANGO FTW!

P.S. Almost forgot, your coder is lamer.Based on a reliable source.

Corey
    Anyone who "speaks" like that doesn't stutter and definitely doesnt deserve punishment, thats for sure

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I was interrupted several times with couple of MSN windows during my writings, couldn't keep up with my sentence that good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    21/tcp open ftp Microsoft ftpd
    25/tcp filtered smtp
    37/tcp filtered time
    80/tcp open http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
    135/tcp filtered msrpc
    136/tcp filtered profile
    137/tcp filtered netbios-ns
    138/tcp filtered netbios-dgm
    139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
    443/tcp open ssl Microsoft IIS SSL
    445/tcp filtered microsoft-ds
    1080/tcp filtered socks
    1214/tcp filtered fasttrack
    3128/tcp filtered squid-http
    3389/tcp open microsoft-rdp Microsoft Terminal Service
    4444/tcp filtered krb524
    4480/tcp filtered proxy-plus
    6588/tcp filtered analogx
    8443/tcp open ssl Microsoft IIS SSL

Running: Microsoft Windows 2003

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The speeds on this tracker suck, may be down to no seeders though.
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    I was interrupted several times with couple of MSN windows during my writings, couldn't keep up with my sentence that good.
    ahh fucking whatever , you did realize what i meant

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    I'll delete immediatelly this thread, if you guys convice me that I'm wrong.I'm not stuborn, and I can listen, but when someone talks bullcrap, and lots of it, this is what comes out of it.
    An even bigger load of bullcrap?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    It's running on windows
    A few staff members are traders (if not all of them are)
    And their goal is not to become another demonoid or oink, but a new lvl 11 tracker

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast