Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Request ScL

  1. #1
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,045

    Unsure

    Second try

    Like i've said on the other thread i would like ScL because of it's eXcluSiVe content and PacKs, nothing else to say since i hate *bling*bling* comments, so i am direct and clear.

    So i hope an Angel come down to the earth and open me the gate to the Heaven (ScL)


    Thanks in advance

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    157
    second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by metanaboll112 View Post
    second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff
    Thank you for making me even more happy

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Cairns, Queensland
    Posts
    336
    Even if an angel came down to earth I doubt whether they would have an invite for ScL

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    Quote Originally Posted by metanaboll112
    second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff
    certain threads for requests are still available in some forums; there is still hope

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metanaboll112
    second try also will be not filled because nobody have an invite there.. maybe someone from staff
    certain threads for requests are still available in some forums; there is still hope
    well if it's not on this forum then its not much help to this guy lolz


    and HDR that sad face is fuckin pathetic. the packs arent godly or anything, and asking for an invite for the free leech stuff isn't gonna look too good in the inviter's eyes as well

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    and HDR that sad face is fuckin pathetic.
    Your avatar is a lot more pathetic.

    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    the packs arent godly or anything, and asking for an invite for the free leech stuff isn't gonna look too good in the inviter's eyes as well
    If i was going to ask for an invite to free leech i would ask for FTN

    Bu thanks for the tip, however i'm not going to lie when i'm interested because of what i've said, say what you want, i don't care about what you say because i simply ignore retards that flame the others because they only think about themselves.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    fellow countryman, trust me, scl is not even near SCT or RevTT or even TL.
    don't waste your time.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    fellow countryman, trust me, scl is not even near SCT or RevTT or even TL.
    don't waste your time.
    One man's wine is another man's vinegar, each to their own.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    fellow countryman, trust me, scl is not even near SCT or RevTT or even TL.
    don't waste your time.
    But SCT they only invite people with seed-boxes. I've see a giveaway that a staff of SCT made not long ago, and he said only for who have seedbox and no .pt, i think they don't like me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •