Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV anyone?

MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Anyone else looking forward to this?

Most of the known stuff about GTA 4 is posted here:

http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php

I ordered both the PS3 and the 360 version. Not cause I needed to but I first ordered the 360 version and then I thought about the noise level and the possibility of a "meltdown" so I ordered a copy for my PS3 too . They'll both get some exclusive content anyway.

I'm also looking forward to the Social Club and the multiplayer which I think it is going to be a nice addition.

2. Games   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    The multiplayer is going to be really good.

I pre-ordered this a few weeks ago. It's supposed to come may 1.

3. Games   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    hella yea! 25 days left. if not less *wink *wink

nice little read
    http://kotaku.com/373773/gta4-hands+...world-is-yours
    Last edited by asmithz; 04-03-2008 at 01:27 AM. Reason: added a link mauahahah

4. Games   -   #4
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Cant wait. Too bad i dont have either a xbox360 or ps3. ill just have to go over to my friends house(he pre-ordered too ->360)

hope it comes out on pc this year

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kondrae View Post
    Cant wait. Too bad i dont have either a xbox360 or ps3. ill just have to go over to my friends house(he pre-ordered too ->360)

hope it comes out on pc this year
    I'm hoping for a bunch of mods when it comes to PC. Could be a lot of weird new stuff with the euphoria engine.

I feel sorry for your friend though that might not be able to use his own 360 because you'll hijack it every day

http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2008/...ly_absent.html
    Last edited by MultiForce; 04-03-2008 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    One of the reasons why I bought my PS3 last week...

Well, that, and the bluray player.

But, yeah, VERY excited about this game. I played all of them (including I & II and those crappy "stories" games). I always giggle like a little girl when I see a character from another GTA in a game... I enthusiastically try to explain it to my girlfriend, who, honestly, couldn't care less...
    Last edited by twist off; 04-03-2008 at 04:23 PM.

7. Games   -   #7
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post

I ordered both the PS3 and the 360 version. Not cause I needed to but I first ordered the 360 version and then I thought about the noise level and the possibility of a "meltdown" so I ordered a copy for my PS3 too . They'll both get some exclusive content anyway.

I'm also looking forward to the Social Club and the multiplayer which I think it is going to be a nice addition.

do you have both X-Box 360 and PS3?... which is the best one?

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post

do you have both X-Box 360 and PS3?... which is the best one?
    I think it is personal preference but I like the PS3 better. It's less noisy and I have less trouble with using the analog sticks for aiming. Since I'm a PC guy I like to run Linux on it and Open Transport Tycoon looks pretty cool on a 42" LCD

The selection of arcade games on 360 is kinda nice but the PS3 is definitively getting there. The xbox live marketplace should have been like the PS3 one with "real money" instead of those stupid points to buy everything (you always end up buying a couple of hundred points more than you need).

If I had to just buy one of them I would have bought the PS3 but since I got the money I just took them both. Always good to have something to do anyway and they are both fun to play with.

You also have to take into account that they both have some exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by twist off View Post
    One of the reasons why I bought my PS3 last week...

Well, that, and the bluray player.

But, yeah, VERY excited about this game. I played all of them (including I & II and those crappy "stories" games). I always giggle like a little girl when I see a character from another GTA in a game... I enthusiastically try to explain it to my girlfriend, who, honestly, couldn't care less...
    Just tell her that the whole game is a sweet love story with bunnies kissing and everything... Might take some explanation when you get the game though.
    Last edited by MultiForce; 04-03-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Games   -   #9
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    lol what question is that?? maybe no

of course we all waiting for King

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

Most of the known stuff about GTA 4 is posted here:

http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php

Only the 360 version gets exclusive content.

The 360 game is the superior version.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast