Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: i might be creating a tracker

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    my only concern would be new material. the users can get hundred or thousands of old torrents going assuming you allow regular users to upload which is great but once that has been established it may be very slow going with new torrents coming in.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    new and old material would be great .. there are lots of stand-up comedy shows

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I enjoy stand-up comedy quite a bit, though I don't usually download it. I do however like audio. There's nothing like listening to Mitch Hedberg for hours in the car.

And although I'm slightly interested in the idea, I probably wouldn't use the tracker that often, and I have to agree with some other people who are saying it might not work. I do think an all around comedy tracker would be popular though - with stand-up being a category. You could allow movies also, some ideas for categories could be; slapstick, dark-comedy, spoofer/parody, screwball, satire, gross-out, and even romantic comedy. Then add audio, and possibly some other things. It would be kind of neat.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I like the idea I'm also surprised it has not already been done as it was previously mentioned with a great number of people supporting the idea a vast number of people enjoy comedy.

I assume you would be offered lots of help in skilled areas you can't preform yourself to help you accomplish this project successfully I wish you good luck with it's success and reckon it will work out well as it is a new and fresh idea .

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    A comedy only tracker would be smarter

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would love to definitely help you out with that. Sounds like a good idea to me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Peanut's Avatar DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING
    i hope you end of making it comedy of sort
    i need a good comedy tracker lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    this is a good idea, best wishes though be sure to get the shows from the comedy channel
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sorry d00ds, when i meant stand-up comedy i really meant comedy at all times

and i know the line is pretty blurry when it comes to what is comedy and what is not

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456