Thread: Problem with Waffles

torrent_world's Avatar Retiring Soon BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i try to log to my account
    And it says

Error: Username or password incorrect
    Don't remember your password? Recover your password!

so i do recover

I click on the link on the mail it says
    Error

i tried to log into Waffles IRC

But it tell me , you need a registered account to join IRC

Any Hint !!!!!
    After SCT

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I registered recently, wanted to change my e-mail and pasword because I used it on some other tracker where some people hacked some accounts.

This worked yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't remember the new password correctly today so I chose to recover the password. I got a link to click in my inbox and when I click it, it brings me to a page that says "error".

I did search their forums because I know some trackers have scripts that ban you when changing e-mail, but I read a thread from last month where they said that Waffles didn't do that. (Just as info: I have logged in from three different IP's, 1 at home and 2 at work but I've only been downloading from 1 IP at home yet.)

Can someone from Waffles help me with this or at least give me the irc. channel to get some help.

Thx in advance.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    torrent_world's Avatar Retiring Soon BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Welcome to the Error Group
    After SCT

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I registered recently, wanted to change my e-mail and pasword because I used it on some other tracker where some people hacked some accounts.

This worked yesterday, but unfortunately I didn't remember the new password correctly today so I chose to recover the password. I got a link to click in my inbox and when I click it, it brings me to a page that says "error".

I did search their forums because I know some trackers have scripts that ban you when changing e-mail, but I read a thread from last month where they said that Waffles didn't do that. (Just as info: I have logged in from three different IP's, 1 at home and 2 at work but I've only been downloading from 1 IP at home yet.)

Can someone from Waffles help me with this or at least give me the irc. channel to get some help.

Thx in advance.
    try to resset pass from the place there u registered cuz some trackers block then u try from another place.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Hi,

Thx in advance.
    try to resset pass from the place there u registered cuz some trackers block then u try from another place.
    Thx...that could be it...I have tried to recover from 2 IP's but not from the one I registered (I think). But I'll have to wait until monday to do that cause I won't be there until than.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Problem solved ... recover PW worked now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what iF my IP is changing everytime i restart my router ????????

I can't log to my account

I LIKE IT SO MUCHHHHHH
    Last edited by torrent_world; 04-04-2008 at 08:50 PM.
    After SCT

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by torrent_world View Post
    what is my IP is changing everytime i restart my router ????????

I can't log to my account

I LIKE IT SO MUCHHHHHH
    Probably.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    TrackerStatus & Site Downtime posted by Staff on Apr-04-08 As many of you have already noticed, the Waffles tracker is offline. Don't panic - it's simply down for some maintenance and optimizations.
    ETA is unknown at the moment, but everyone's working hard.

On another note, on Sunday, April 6th at 1:00 pm EDT we are going to have some scheduled downtime. This will be full downtime, and affect both the tracker and the website for up to 2 hours.

This may be the reason for the problems?

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    TrackerStatus & Site Downtime posted by Staff on Apr-04-08 As many of you have already noticed, the Waffles tracker is offline. Don't panic - it's simply down for some maintenance and optimizations.
    ETA is unknown at the moment, but everyone's working hard.

On another note, on Sunday, April 6th at 1:00 pm EDT we are going to have some scheduled downtime. This will be full downtime, and affect both the tracker and the website for up to 2 hours.

This may be the reason for the problems?
    Thank you for the news! Missed it!