Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox - Recommend a good one

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Thanks guys

Can someone post some speedie tests please?
    Open wide, seems you want spoon feeding as well.
    I would like speed tests because some says X speeds and then the real ones are a lot bellow that what they say, like the most ISPs.

That's why i've asked about RapidSwitch, because i've see in a signature it's upload speed, but i don't know if their support is any good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Surport is good for rapid switch as my boss has a few.
    Ovh is good also if you in the eu.
    Fdc is good also.
    Stay away from giga-international and hosting IE even tho every1 licks there ass on here.
    How can a provider be any good if you have to wait over 2 weeks for a box.:-)
    That is what you call shit service.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post
    Surport is good for rapid switch as my boss has a few.
    Okay, thank you, i'll see RapidSwitch then.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Hello, i was thinking to pay for a good seedbox because i'm interested to become a good uploader in a tracker (lvl3), i have quick access to new releases but with my 16MB/1MB home connection i can't serve all the users as they would like.

The seedbox that i am interested should be at least easy to manage, and also as obvious, one with very fast speeds. AND also one with great Traffic cap per month. And i don't care if it's in Windows or Linux.

The maximum that i would pay will around 100$/100€/79£. Thanks in advance.

PS: Is RapidSwitch anything good?
    hi
    i'm using rapid switch..i'm having little bit bad xperince with them re upspeed.. u get it in less than 2 hours after ur pay..really fast.. really fast customer care...all good...if u r going to be an uploader..it wont be a bad option..coz u r going to make use of all leechers..as its different from downloading n then seeding..i would say give ita try..economically good..they offer 10TB monthy bandwidth to eat..

Ohterwise i suggest OVH... the cheapest[54euro/month]..unlimited bandwidth...for speed u can go with leaseweb..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    hi
    i'm using rapid switch..i'm having little bit bad xperince with them re upspeed.. u get it in less than 2 hours after ur pay..really fast.. really fast customer care...all good...if u r going to be an uploader..it wont be a bad option..coz u r going to make use of all leechers..as its different from downloading n then seeding..i would say give ita try..economically good..they offer 10TB monthy bandwidth to eat..

Ohterwise i suggest OVH... the cheapest[54euro/month]..unlimited bandwidth...for speed u can go with leaseweb..

Was because of your sig that i've asked about rapi switch, glad that you see my post

I'll give it a try for one month, then i'll see if worth keeping with it.

Thanks everyone! (Can close this please?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    yaa thats the beginning of my box.. i done that speed... if u configure everything in appropriate way..its good..i had a feeling that my connection being shared..then i installed flashplayer n did speedtest only to find that i was wrong..but the max upspeed i got was 5.5-6mb/s all together[total upspeed].. download u get 10-11mb/s even on single torrent.. n average upspeed was 2-3mb/s...on on a single torrent i got max upto 3mb/sec n average 1-1.5mb/s...anyway..its good for 69euro..i think..if u r looking for max speed it not the one..better get leaseweb..i'm yet to try ovh[damn reg n payment error there]..

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Dartaghan
    I'm currently with JMH Services and am using a shared torrentflux seedbox. When there are enough leechers, I've gotten approximately 9500 kB/s upload. Downloading is the same as well. I've actually upgraded (in the next few days) to their single user account.

The downside is the limited bandwith. At 1TB now, that's not really much. I suspect, with their fast speeds, I'll blow through 3TB. I tried getting an account with hosting IE, and it's been 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten my server from them, so I've decided to get my money back from them. Really, if service with Hosting IE is this bad now, what will happen if I need a re-boot from them or any other critical service?

For now, it looks like I'll stick with JMH Services. Primarily for their exceptional service, and secondarily for their consistently fast speeds. Although I've never had an unlimted bandwith account, I don't those type of accounts provide a constant 100mbit line. I suppose as I get access to more private trackers (currently only have 2) I'll start to seriously look for quality unlimted bandwith servers. Hope my experience so far helps you out. Best of luck and stay away from hosting IE.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I tried getting an account with hosting IE, and it's been 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten my server from them

Need we sasy anymore.
    They over sell and cant handel the orders what they take,so unfortunate people like your self get the brunt of it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I recommend ovh or leaseweb

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hosting IE takes a while. You can't get your money back. You're locked in for 3 months. But it is a good host and the service once set up was prompt.

Just be patient. I felt the same way after the first two weeks of waiting, but it came through. It is worth it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast