Thread: Giveaway: tehVau..

ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Rules: "Sell yourself"

The person who'll pass the test will get one. If other good contenders, I'll consider them too. So do you research and reply within 24 hours... 23.59..
    TCS Byatch in training

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    5 squids to tweak my nipples.
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    5 squids to tweak my nipples.

LooooooooooooooooL +10 benchez

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I've always wanted to take a look at the vault. I am currently a 3rd year business student at an American university. From what I hear there is alot of marketing material available at TV. This probably would NOT be what I was after.. marketing isn't my specialty nor does it particularly peak my interest.

I am interested in all the accounting, finance, economic, stock market etc. material that would be available. I read quite a bit and it would be cool to have access to some of that kind of stuff. I'm not on any e-learning sites.. I've meant to try to get into bit-me or similar for a while but just never got around to it.

I've never had an account at TV before, so thats not an issue. My speedtest is reasonable.. about 8mbit down 1mbit up (I'm at school right now so I can't speedtest for you right this second).

If you require proofs I should be able to provide plenty to prove that I am a good user at all of my sites. I'm very accustomed to long term seeding at sites where the # of snatches/week are low. I would be an asset to the tracker in every way.

PM me if you think I'm deserving and I'll send some proofs your way!

slim-