Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    all of you are wrong, if he is the best then he would have won the "best player" title, heck there was so many titles he never won anything, all the titles went to KAKA and messy.
    Messy is a solo player if rikard didnt interfere with his playing style he would be still kicking some ass, not that his not doing that right now but his more into team player these days which is taking Barca no where.
    We are talking about this season, and this season he is doing a great job even better than messi or ronaldinho or kaka. It's a fact that he didn't won any title last year but that means nothing and has nothing to do with this season.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well he is an amazing player, no doubt, but I dont think he's the best. I think Nani is better. The reason is C. Ronaldo never performs against the big teams and I dare you dispute that. Nani on the other hand almost always performs at the same level. Ronaldo however covers up for not playing against the big teams by thrashing the lower ranked teams.
    I cant, however, think of any other player who deserved the PFA award. We'll know who the best player is in this years Euro championship, I suspect Ribery is going to be the dominant force. Ribery has been playing magnificently in the Bundesliga and has turned around many games, on top of that he is humble and a good team layer.

Btw, I'm an Arsenal fan so I probably sound a little biased but I'm trying to be as objective as possible.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    ligerpt's Avatar Supreme User
    He is by far the best player in the world.
    40 goals and counting for a midfielder.
    Top scorer im Premier League. Top scorer in Champions League.
    He's not performing as good in a few big games because of some defensive tactics of Man Utd. Neverthless, he scored a few important goals (Lyon, Rome, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc).

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    this guy just rocks
    go cristiano go

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Actually Ronaldo is the best player of the world.
    Is very good player.

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    he is like ronaldinho was ..last year...the best player..and then vanishhhh..but like I said ..he is not the best player..Messi is better

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    sidepocket's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    How many has messi scored and he plays on the right. Ronaldo has walked it this season as the best player.

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    he is like ronaldinho was ..last year...the best player..and then vanishhhh..but like I said ..he is not the best player..Messi is better

I do not agree with you. This season marked the ronaldo already more than 40 goals and has enough assists.
    Already last year the messi not have been deserved front of Ronaldo is the best player in the world.

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so are you saying that the goals are the key for cristiano ronaldo`s "best player of the world " award...
    anyway ...I do not want to fight ..we will see

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    so are you saying that the goals are the key for cristiano ronaldo`s "best player of the world " award...
    anyway ...I do not want to fight ..we will see
    Not only are the goals, but goals helpīs.
    The BIG reason because Manchester United probably will win champion, is because the great season of Ronaldo.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast