Thread: Kite Liberator OVA [2008]

mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    sequel, but no relation to the original 1998 version. the original Kite was a suppurb anime & i went into this hoping the same thing. for those that remember the original know that this is not nearly as good. the original had a lot more action & gore to it and for those perverts out there (such as myself) it was a hentai too. this one has mild action with little or no gore what so ever and for those who don't like hentai this one will be more to ur liking. this OVA is NOT finished at all, but it doesn't have any more volumes listed as of now. the ending was horrid. just when ur sucked in it just stops. literally... stops. was looking for a decent sequel to the original and this wasn't it. a damn shame. 6/10

Trailer

Wiki info on Kite.

seems a live action is on it's way.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Media Blasters sent ANN a piece of their interview with Yasuomi Umetsu (creator, director etc. of Kite and Kite Liberator).

Personally I fell asleep during the ova... I'll leave it at that.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    well i don't know why would someone exist who doesn't like hentai It gives such a great feeling of realism to an anime, especialy kite which probably has under 1 minute of hentai scenes in the entire anime. That's just plain natural, just what you'd expect out of some sadistic asshole killer. Still need to try Liberator but as you say prolly won't be as good ,most aren't