Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now I know how it feels to be Scottish.

manker's Avatar effendi
    Busy-edit to the max

Big Les mentioned rats previously, I thought he was joking.
    Are they part of some kind of experiment, I say that 'cos I saw you posted about a microscope the other day plus I've read most all of Michael Crichton's books

Having an evening to yourself after weeks and months of not having an evening to yourself rawks. I agree.
    AllenS fucking loves it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    The aberrent turn this thread is taking reminds me of today's episode of TV Burp. Harry Hill holds up a pair of Maggie Thatcher's big knickers fresh out of the Apprentice laundry and on the front is a pic of Cameron and on the back....there's brown .

Ah, incontinence....life's great leveller.
    Sorry I'll STFU now.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Busy-edit to the max

Big Les mentioned rats previously, I thought he was joking.
    Are they part of some kind of experiment, I say that 'cos I saw you posted about a microscope the other day plus I've read most all of Michael Crichton's books

Having an evening to yourself after weeks and months of not having an evening to yourself rawks. I agree.
    AllenS fucking loves it.
    Yeah, it really never happens. Although I find I end up with no structure. I forget to eat when I've got no one to cook for, there doesn't seem to be any point. And I end up hoovering at 2am and going to bed at 4 .

Michael Crichton probably isn't fit to lick my boots to be fair....he wouldn't know a condenser from a x40 lens . These ones are pets but I do work on them as a species. I'm in medical research. I mean doing it, not being studied .

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    The aberrent turn this thread is taking reminds me of today's episode of TV Burp. Harry Hill holds up a pair of Maggie Thatcher's big knickers fresh out of the Apprentice laundry and on the front is a pic of Cameron and on the back....there's brown .

Ah, incontinence....life's great leveller.
    Sorry I'll STFU now.
    You don't have to do that, just change the pad ffs .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234