Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Need iTS

  1. #1
    xzander's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    779
    You should make a nice request and not say u not going to trade it becasue your account will be disabled


  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    You should make a nice request and not say u not going to trade it becasue your account will be disabled
    +1



  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    mattwab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    EU
    Age
    28
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS ...
    now it will be hard to get what u want
    sorry for my weak english

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    4,452
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...s-invie-277294

    like u didn't try

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way
    beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker
    Vectoral FTW!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way
    beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker
    +1 don't waste your time to get tracker just look like rare one





  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way
    beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker
    You say that because your account is disabled ?



  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Where I'm not the food
    Age
    13
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xzander View Post
    i have alot of sites in high levels and i can offer anything of them for iTS but i know for sure i'm gonna get disable immediately after the trade so i decided to try my luck to get it by this way
    beleave me you dont need it, if you get it (i wish good luck) you wont use it for sure because its crappy tracker
    BELIEVE ME, if everyone was like you, wanted our sites etc etc this would be a booring part of the forum and such. Let him request what he wants damnit. I'm not your mother but I feel like I need to tell everyone that they could keep their shit to themself.
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    779
    ITS is the one of the best for community
    Respect them!


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •