Thread: Looking for TranceTraffic

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Cool

Since I enjoy a pinch of psilocybin every once in a while (as well as the excursions its consumption implies ), and other psychedelics , I am also a great fan of psychedelic music, as well as goa/psytrance .

My favourite artistes of the trance genre are, among others, Azax Syndrom, Eskimo, 1200 Micrograms, GMS (Growling Mad Scientists), Infected Mushroom, Talamasca, Skazi, and Astral Projection.

Of course these are my favourite, doesn't mean I don't also enjoy uplifting/hardcore trance/other types. Trance as a rule is a kind of music that puts me into a "state of enchantment"

I have been an avid listener of the tranceish sounds for quite some years now, and so I think that TranceTraffic would certainly mean good news as far as I'm concerned, coz I'd just download all these sounds I'm addicted to, and upload them even more.

If anyone has an invite and thinks it wouldn't be badly spent being thrown in my direction, please let me know. I'm already in such locales as TR and Elek (great trackers BTW), and just need the missing link, to complete my trance library. Remember that after 3+ years on the BT scene, I should already be a member in TT, but the fates have conspired against me

Here are some proofs of my "sharing is caring" outlook on BitTorent: <removed>

If you believe I should be given a chance to get into TT, please let me know and I'll PM you my ratios/speeds/etc.

Cheers,
    TheShaman
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-14-2008 at 06:10 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ReTiRED BT Rep: +2
    EDIT out the user names man

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    and dont post email in public!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    !bump-a-lump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    invites are closed.
    i like skittles.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If I had an invite I'd give it to you , really I'm serious not just spamming

BTW , Invites are open to VIP and Uploaders

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    TT is actually more about real trance: progressive/uplifting, not psychedelic, did you try to get into psyreactor or other sites devoted to psy-trance? Cause may be thats what you need and you'll be upset when join the TT..
    TCS Byatch in training

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I also enjoy uplifting trance. No worries if TT isn't all psychedelic bro, as I said in the OP, I love anything tranceish
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 04-29-2008 at 06:29 AM.