Thread: Is An Average Kazaa-user A Blithering Idiot?

Poster
    Hi there!

MAYBE somebody could explain to me (In very simple terms so that a clod like me can understand ...) WHERE exactly is the FUN in pissing people off with falsely named files???

With KaZaa 2.41 the avi-preview seems to work very well, so that makes renaming video-files a totally futile enterprise... so WHY would anyone even bother to do it? For other files, of course, the fun goes on.... it all just seems like a total waste of time, effort and electricity.

I had some disappointments with some videos using the OLD KaZaA... but NOW..... haahhhhahhhaahhh, little bastards.... you can't fool ME anymore!!!

I just can't get over the fact that some retards have nothing better to do!!! Why don't they do something constructive, like go to a spermbank and jerk off....? OOpppsss .... bad idea...THEN there would be even MORE retards!

NOW... IF we only could weed out ALL the virus-infested bulls***.exe-files, (Another form of having a good time , that I don't understand.... ) ... things would start to look pretty good around the p2p-scene!!!

Bye!

H.H.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Keikan's Avatar ........

Why don't you tell the government that because we an't and can't doing anything about it
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    al de dum dee ad dum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MAYBE somebody could explain to me (In very simple terms so that a clod like me can understand ...) WHERE exactly is the FUN in pissing people off with falsely named files???

With KaZaa 2.41 the avi-preview seems to work very well, so that makes renaming video-files a totally futile enterprise... so WHY would anyone even bother to do it? For other files, of course, the fun goes on.... it all just seems like a total waste of time, effort and electricity.
    Ill cheers to that!