Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: "Prophet Mohammed Lovers"

Actually Mohamed said to slay those who were rejecting faith and were not rejecting because they had any confusion with regards to it, rather they were rejecting out of mere arrogance and pride,
    He commanded Muslims to slay down those 'infidels' from amongst the polytheists.
    The Jews and Christians, on the other hand, because they belonged to monotheistic faith, were to be fought against until they became politically subservient to Muslims.
    NO he didn't .

Mohamed when he started the infidels on mecca didn't accept him or his new religion . so they fight him , he fight back . he won .
    he forgave all the infidels on mecca including the ones the torture him and other Muslims.

when Islam started to prosper , Jews didn't like it b'cuz they are the people of the first holy book they started making conspiracies"there are long stories i can provide if you like" and making armies to fight Mohamed !
    they have some battles and Mohamed won .

true Muslims don't start wars , they fight back when they attacked.

after that people of the book Jews and Christians were living in peace in the Saudi Arabia region at that time and no one harm them .
    Last edited by S3v3N; 04-08-2008 at 04:11 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #202
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    well that's wrong they don't do that ...
    i told you most English movies and topics now a days aim to give the wrong idea about Islam and i really can't blame them with all those extremist fascist Muslims that are giving the wrong idea about Islam to the whole world !

i know fascism are not the Muslim problem alone there are extremist in every religion !
    Why are all these terrorists and people causing war, all Muslim though? Surely that tells you something, why do you see no Buddha's, or Sikhs, Rastas, all starting terror like this, surely that tells you something.
    Can I buy crack from you Mr. Racist?

I know everyone's got an opinion and all......but still man, that's just low.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 04-08-2008 at 05:07 PM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #203
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post

Why are all these terrorists and people causing war, all Muslim though? Surely that tells you something, why do you see no Buddha's, or Sikhs, Rastas, all starting terror like this, surely that tells you something.

A bit narrow minded, but tough to refute as well. Muslims have a bad image in the Western world as that's who we see continually committing terrorist acts.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #204
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That's still rubbish.
    These people are an easy target for recruitment into terrorist organizations because of world events and not their religion.

5. Lounge   -   #205
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Ok, everyone...

Just check out FF, you may know about it already...

http://www.faithfreedom.org/index.htm

This is a good source for info, a lot of Ex-Muslims doing articles about the religion and talking the unbiased truth.
    Does it help to be an Ex-Muslim to be able to tell the unbiased truth?

6. Lounge   -   #206
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    For religion to deny science is ludicrous.
    what about science denying religion
    That's perfectly acceptable.

Religion requires faith, science abhors it.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Lounge   -   #207
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by moslem01 View Post
    u have the right to say what u want but in my faith which my god says in soraa el tawba : to kill anyone who disbelieve in the existance of god and disbelieve that mohammed is the messenger of god .
    Peaceful as fuck like.

They love Jesus more than Christians don't you know. His message was a wee bit different from that one.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. Lounge   -   #208
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post

A bit narrow minded, but tough to refute as well. Muslims have a bad image in the Western world as that's who we see continually committing terrorist acts.
    Not that anyone saying that sort of thing automatically translates to racism, seeing as religion doesn't have much to do with "race". Edit: And it's not even particularily narrow minded.

And it's not that mental a statement either.

Suicide bombers tend to be religious people, as it kind of helps "knowing" that you'll be rewarded for it. And when you have radical religious leaders condoning it, that helps too. And you've got them lovely blokes declaring jihads and whatnot, too.

That just happens to be a bit more common in islamic nations, right now.

EDit:
    Not that there aren't other countries declaring war back and forth and invading stuff, like what the US does, but their excuses tend to have to do with other stuff than religion.
    Last edited by Snee; 04-08-2008 at 07:48 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #209
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I dunno why saucepan thought it was necessary to make a second thread about it, though.

10. Lounge   -   #210
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's still rubbish.
    These people are an easy target for recruitment into terrorist organizations because of world events and not their religion.
    yeah , i completely agreed to u mate . it is the case,

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast