Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: "Prophet Mohammed Lovers"

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So your whole faith is based on the validity of that one sentence

This is shocking.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    no it isnt one sentence , i answered what this guy reclaimed that the begining of the koran siad . but the main faith of islam is :
    is to believe that there is only one god and believe in all his messengers as moses juses , mohamed and other which we dont know about , and believe in all his religions and not to diffrentiate between any of his books and messengers
    any questions ?

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by moslem01 View Post
    the first words in kuran says :
    Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds Most Merciful
    after that there is a sora called el bakra which says :
    that koran is a book which is no thing false or untrue in it
    I know this is a minor point but are there any religious texts from any religion that start "this is a load of pish and most of it is made up" .....with the possible exception of his Nooodley Greatness FSM
    Last edited by Biggles; 04-07-2008 at 12:27 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #84
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Ah, so you claim all the western people who took these videos from Muslim channels and newspapers actually forged all of it to gain hatred towards Islam.. Right. As far as I remember, it says in the Quran thingies like if you don't do something, or if you aren't Muslim, you are to be stoned and burned alive and shit like that.

Orsum film, Fitna. Frightening as hell.
    u r wrong mate , Islam respects all religions , we the muslims love jesus more then Christians , because it is a part of being a muslim , i can not b a complete muslim if i do not respect and love jesus .
    and there is not a single line in quran where it states that all non muslims should b killed .
    and the movie u r referring to , is a controversial movie . and good Christian communities around the world have also criticized it as well as muslims .
    and plzz use nice words while talking about the jesus , Prophet Muhammad and all messengers /
    Last edited by saqib; 04-07-2008 at 12:45 PM.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.
    those are not real countries
    pakistan is the 7th atomic power of the world , and u r saying , it is not real ?
    give me a break man .

( courtesy .PolarBear )

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post

those are not real countries
    pakistan is the 7th atomic power of the world , and u r saying , it is not real ?
    give me a break man .
    Can't believe you bit on that hook
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

give me a break man .
    Can't believe you bit on that hook

( courtesy .PolarBear )

8. Lounge   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have absolutely no problem with anyone believing in God.
    However I have a hard time putting faith in any religion.Most if not all seem to have been created by one group of people trying to gain power over another group.
    Good example is Europe in the Middle-ages.Bunch of guys couldn't cut it as soldiers so they thought up another way to impose their will on others. The people were suffering from the same oppression it was just dressed a little differently.

Remember
    "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you".
    Don't know about you but if I'm ever in need of a hypocrite first place I'd look is in a church.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

If the trees are sad they should be allowed to cut themselves

Sam, I am aware that there is school of thought that Aisha was 19 when she married Mohammed but some Moslem countries like Yemen have a marriage of 9 for girls because of the tradition that Aisha was 9. So it isn't just the West that perpetuates this concept. The few Moslem fathers that I have known would not dream of allowing their 9 year old daughters to marry but they were very Western in outlook so I don't know what things are like in Yemen, Afghanistan or Pakistan.
    I wasn't aware of that.if Yemen is doing this so this wrong and against what Islam states and against common sense also but Yemen is just 3 million people and even if we add Afghanistan and Pakistan they will be minority among Muslims
    no educated muslim will allow 9 years old girl to marry.all muslim countries that i know of are prohibit such act.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Is it true that at the beginning of the koran there is a warning which roughly translates as.

*Anything which doesn't make Mohammed look good has been omitted from this book.''

no there is no such verse.in fact,quran said about Mohammed that he is just a man,allah blesses him with the message even prophet Mohammed himself said he is just a man and he told us not to praise him or think of him as a god .
    Mohammed told us to treat people equally told us to treat people of the book who don't fight us good esp. Christians and it's also in the quran .
    all what's going on is from some radicals not all Muslims think or act like them.
    i have Christian friends and neighbors and we visit and treat each other like we are brothers and sisters and it isn't just me all over my country is the same.
    also hitting women and treat them bad only happened in poor neighborhood and people who do that will be punish by law.

For Serving Community

10. Lounge   -   #90
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by moslem01 View Post
    the first words in kuran says :
    Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds Most Merciful
    after that there is a sora called el bakra which says :
    that koran is a book which is no thing false or untrue in it
    I know this is a minor point but are there any religious texts from any religion that start "this is a load of pish and most of it is made up" ....

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast