Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentleech Security Image

messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I havent none problem with image of security.
    "If you cannot understand me , please ignore me"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    This captcha thing is the reason i don't use the site any more (not to mention the BIG ads)

I have a dynamic IP and it changes every 12 hours.

I used to browse the site several times per day but now not only i have to login every time my IP changes but i have to write the stupid captcha AND manually write my username and pass (which is very complex - have to copy it from a text document) because my browser doesn't remember the details because of the security image.

This is way to much work

I know the captcha is there to stay, but i'm really sorry that they didn't find any other way to deal with the problem.
    In conclusion TL is not my favourite tracker nowadays.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    iTS has it, bitmetv has it, bitme has it and soon there will be others, don't worry. If you are too lazy to type few words, just don't have an account on these sites. I'm sure soon enough you'll have enough free time on your hands. :

Quote Originally Posted by usersec View Post
    yeah??
    and why there isnt a security image on every other tracker?
    Live long and prosper.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    iTS has it, bitmetv has it, bitme has it and soon there will be others, don't worry. If you are too lazy to type few words, just don't have an account on these sites. I'm sure soon enough you'll have enough free time on your hands. :
    bitmetv and its I dont have.. have bitme for example, and I know it has the security image but for some, at least to me, unknown reason when I log into bitme once it never logs me out regardless of my daily ip changes, where on torrentleech it logs me out and I have to type this everytime..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Even i am having exactly the same problem,Wonder why?
    Sometimes the captcha thing appears and something it doesn't,I have no ads blocker and i tried those other browsers as well
    Apart from all this TL is really a big headache with this captcha thing going on(For Dynamic Ip users)
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hey ppl ! Thanks for your answers, like it desapears now it appears ! Still didn't know what happen but now its ok and i don't care Well , once again thank you for all your answers Hug.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I think its one of the more easier ones to read!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    mikehorner's Avatar hikemorner BT Rep: +3
    I think that is because bitmetv, bitme etc. uses cookies in a way that recognizes you even though your ip changes.. I think TL staff has a problem with the security issue or whatever when it comes to cookies..
    Either way I also have dynamic IP and I don't use TL anymore because of always having to login and now it's even worse because of this recaptcha thing..

Quote Originally Posted by usersec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    bitmetv and its I dont have.. have bitme for example, and I know it has the security image but for some, at least to me, unknown reason when I log into bitme once it never logs me out regardless of my daily ip changes, where on torrentleech it logs me out and I have to type this everytime..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Here's WHY people are having problems with trackers, and in a lot of cases BIG problems.

Read: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ccounts-289422

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    I just think some sites are more paranoid than others regarding security. I for example totally dislike the way SCC handles the security regarding the client you use. I can understand why they ask memebers to disable DHT although utorrent always respects private flag, but to also disable "enable peer exchange" and "local peer discovery" it's way too much.

Imo that's totally paranoid.
    Live long and prosper.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast